Episode 39: 39 Crepes

It was once another peaceful day in Cappy Town. Everyone was eating their dinner peacefully... except Dedede...

"BLECH! YUCK! TAKE IT AWAY!" Dedede screamed as he tasted the food made by Waddle Dees. "YA EXPECT ME TO EAT THIS?! THIS TASTES JUST LIKE KAWASAKI'S TRASH HE COOKS!" He threw the leftover steak at Escargoon's face, which pressed against his face and fell off slowly, leaving a steak mark on his face. "WHACHU DOIN'? GET MEH FOOD, NOT THAT TRASH!"

"Oh! Yes, sire!" Escargoon answered. "Waddle Dees! Whip up something else to eat! On the double!" 

Waddle Dees quickly came in with trays of dishes. There was lobster, Caesar chicken salad, hot dog, taco, and hamburger. Dedede shuddered in fury as there was nothing new and delicious. "I want someTHING TAAAAAAAAASTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!"

"Sire, we can't come up with new menu," Escargoon said. "You get tired of food so easily that Waddle Dees ran out of ideas.

"I can't take 'dis no mo'!" Dedede screamed. He ran somewhere.

"Where are you going, your majesty?" Escargoon asked.

Dedede ignored him, ran into his throne room, and connected to Susie. "Yes, your majesty, what can I do for you today?"

"I want something tasty!" Dedede said.

"Aren't you the king? I thought you eat delicious food every day," Susie said. 

"As if I had good cooks in the castle!" Dedede complained.

"Is it really that bad?" Susie asked. 

"Why don't ya try?!" Dedede said. "Yo! Escargoon! Serve her that garbage!"

"Oh! Yes, sire!" Escargoon said as he brought the untouched plate of lobster and Caesar chicken salad. "I'll send it over right away."

The two plates were placed in front of Susie. "Let's see..." She picked up her knife and fork, and took a bite of lobster. She chewed it carefully and savored the taste. "Hmmm... hmm... mm... well this is delicious," Susie said. "Mmm... the texture is soft, creamy yet chewy, I really love this. This food would be worth paying."

"Say what?!?!?" Dedede asked in disbelief. 

"Sire, this lobster is perfect!" Susie said as she continued to savor the taste. "Let's try the salad..." Susie stabbed the lettuce and a slice of chicken and put it in her mouth. "Mmm... this is perfect to clean my mouth after taking a bite of the buttery lobster! It's so fresh!"

"Ya got some weird taste buds!" Dedede screamed in disbelief. 

"Do you mind if I finish these dishes?" Susie asked as she took another bite. "Mmm! These foods are out of this world!"

"Go ahead!" Dedede said.

"So, your majesty, what to you really need?" Susie asked as she swallowed her mouthful.

"I want me a monster or robot that can cook good food!" Dedede demanded.

"Well sire, I believe that we don't have anything like that," Susie said.

"What?! I thought ya had everything!" Dedede said.

"We only make useful ones, your majesty," Susie replied.

"Well then what am I supposed to do?!" Dedede asked. "Nothing tastes good to me no mo'!"

"Maybe you just need to regain your appetite," Susie suggested. "Ever heard of 39 crepes?"

"39 what?!" Dedede asked.

"39 crepes," Susie repeated. "Crepes are like thin pancakes," Susie started to explain. "39 crepes are legendary crepes that helps anyone regain their appetite. There should be one somewhere in Dreamland. You must eat all 39 crepes in order to regain their appetite. It's infinite. They will come back even after you finish them, but there will always be 39 crepes. Magical crepes that can help you gain your appetite and reappear as you eat them. So magical, aren't they?"