Episode 47: Susie's Major Strike With Mecha Knight (The Second Movie: Part 1)

Cappies were getting prepared for the third anniversary of Kirby coming to Dreamland. Just like the second anniversary, cappies decided to open it up to Kirby so that he knows. Of course, they told King Dedede and Escargoon beforehand so that when they are making props for Kirby's anniversary party. This time, King Dedede and Escargoon would not misunderstand, like the do for every Kirby's anniversary and cappies' appreciation days. This time, they decided to decorate the whole town with lights, ornaments, and other decorations that had image of Kirby, his transformations, and achievements. In the streets, people in Cappy Town were able to see light pink lights that wouldn't hurt anyone's eyes, Kirby-shaped lanterns, Kirby-shaped balloons, and signs that light up with Kirby design on it.

"Just seeing this makes you happy, don't you Kirby?" Tiff asked.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby replied.

"We'll start the real celebration in four days, which is the exact day you came to Dreamland," Tiff said. "It'll be like a real festival! All the lights and lanterns are going to lit up, we're going to have fireworks, there are going to be games and shops, and more importantly, there is going to be a lot of street food, not just by Kawasaki, but everyone! You're gonna try a lot of different food on that day! Wouldn't that be cool?"

"Poyo! Poyo-poyo!" Kirby was hyped up. Also, he wondered what Meta Knight would do that day since he also wants to spend time with Meta Knight.

Right when he was thinking about Meta Knight, he came in front of them. "Hello," he greeted.

"Hey, Meta Knight," Tiff greeted back.

"Poyo," Kirby also greeted back.

"Tiff, may I borrow him for a moment?" Meta Knight asked.

"Oh yes, you can," Tiff said. "Are you fine with that, Kirby?" Tiff asked Kirby.

"Poyo!" Kirby replied.

"Come along, Kirby," Meta Knight said. "I want to talk to you about something in the castle."

"Poyo," Kirby said.

Meta Knight and Kirby walked to the castle, initially, just talking about Waddle Dees, since Tiff knows that Waddle Dees are Kirby's best friends. "Waddle Dees are doing fine. Dedede's treatment is not getting better, but it is not getting worse either."

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"I am just amazed by their loyalty to the King," Meta Knight said, trying to sound all serious so that cappies around him won't have any suspicion about a thing going on between him and Kirby.

When they were out of Tiff's sight, and everyone else's sight, they started to hold hands. "Kirby, I'm proud of you as how much I..." he was too embarrassed to say that he's proud of Kirby as how much he loved him.

"Poyo," Kirby was happy that Meta Knight is proud of him.

"I do have a gift for you, since it will also be the anniversary of our first day together," Meta Knight said. "I will make it special."

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered excitedly. Meta Knight and Kirby were too happy at the moment that they didn't realize that there was going to be huge tragedy between them...

********

With the Evilizer she created earlier, DNA of Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede, Susie was finally able to create the army of armored Kirby, Meta Knight, and Dedede. "I counted exactly, and there are 300 each of you guys, total, 900. It's time I make change in plan," Susie said to the 900 armored clone soldiers. "There are enough of you to capture... not Kirby... we're not aiming for Kirby. Kirby is the general-like figure in our enemy side. In order to capture him, we must torment him by torturing the ones he love. And I know exactly who. They're so bad at hiding their secret relationship, and it's so funny that citizens of Dreamland don't know about it either. His boyfriend sure has a bad taste, choosing to date Kirby. Anyways, our plan is to get Meta Knight. We are not going to defeat him, we are just going to capture him and get him on our side. And I have invented new machines to make him our side. As long as we can all capture him, this plan is going to 100%. I already informed King Dedede and sir Escargoon about coming through the transporter. All right, armies! Go!"