Episode 17: Dark Shadow

"So it has came..." Susie said as she held the large mirror she was dying to find. "I'll get you this time, Kirby and Meta Knight..." She held two pictures of Kirby and Meta Knight and reflected it upon the mirror. "I will avenge Galacta Knight and President Haltmann..." She said with her voice full of wrath and grievance as she let the images stick on the mirror. "This will take some time... I should check up on President Haltmann and Galacta Knight." Susie stood up, exited the experiment room, and walked into the medics room. President Haltmann was now close to being fully healed as his damage was only taken by the broken Robobot Armor. But her biggest concern was Galacta Knight. It would take much longer time for him to heal. The force of Galaxia Darkness was too powerful for Galacta Knight to handle. Even though Galacta Knight has been treated for longer time, he was still not close to being healed. She still doesn't know when Galacta Knight will be completely healed, but until then, she must give him full attention.

"Can't you pay more attention to me?" President Haltmann asked.

"You're pretty much healed, Mr. President," Susie said without turning her head towards him.

"You seem to be very concerned with Galacta Knight," President Haltmann said.

"He was hurt with Galaxia Darkness after all," Susie replied. "Meta Knight... Kirby... be prepared to be taken down by your dark side..." Just then, the mirror signaled Susie. "Come hither, o dark reflections of ones who are innocent. Cursed by unconscious and deep rage. You will have a chance to vow revenge. Let out your fury, not keep it in. Your fury shall now evolve into joy." Two dark, yet familiar figures stepped out of the mirror. "Now, go out there. Fulfill your duty..." Susie said.

********

Meta Knight likes to have his peace and quiet while reading Star Warriors History under the shade of the tree just right outside of Kirby's house, since it was never quiet in the castle due to the boisterous king's loud demand and his clumsy servant's childish whining. Tokkori went out for a flight to straighten out his wings. Kirby was still sleeping in his cottage. Meta Knight just kept on reading. As he flipped through the pages of the fallen Star Warriors, he sighed with resentment towards eNeMeE. Since Kirby defeated it, that shouldn't bother him, or that's what he thought. After reading for several more minutes, he got to the chapter of traitors among the Star Warriors: Galacta Knight and Yamikage. The two of the greatest traitors of Star Warriors history. His eyes turned red and his hands clenched the book, but also at the same time, tried to not rip it. The next chapter was the surviving Star Warrior. Since this book was written long before Kirby was discovered, he was the only one in that chapter. There were several empty pages. He took his pen out to write something in there. He carries pen like he carries Galaxia all the time. He drew a box and drew Kirby inside, like how the book had boxes with pictures of Star Warriors inside. He was very careful to not mess up on the drawing. He drew a perfect circle, gave him a round and short arms, round, long, and flat feet, and smiley face with a blush, just like how Kirby greets him every time.

"Poyo," Kirby called as he stepped outside of his cottage.

"Did you wake up?" Meta Knight asked as he closed his book and put it in his back pocket.

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"Did you have a nice dream?" Meta Knight asked as he stepped closer to Kirby.

"Poyo," Kirby replied with a bright face.

"Why don't I get you something to eat?" Meta Knight offered.

"Poyo, Poyo!" Kirby said excitedly.

"Well, then, let's go to Kawasaki's. My treat," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo! Poyo-poyo-poyo!" Kirby cheered happily.

"All right, let's go," Meta Knight said.

As they were about to head to Kawasaki's restaurant, two familiar, very familiar, extremely familiar figures stepped into their angles of vision. "Poyo?" Kirby said as he looked at the figures.