Episode 4: Dyna Chick's Mini Adventure

Curious and adventurous, Dyna chick always likes to wander off its nest... without letting its mother know. Dyna Chick likes to go roll around in the grassy plain. Now that it's used to being out most of the time, it knows where Kirby and Tokkori lives. He likes to knock on the door with its beak and wait for Kirby to open the door for it, and gets disappointed if Tokkori opens the door, and even more disappointed when Kirby's not home. That's what happened today.

"Hey, you're Dyna Blade's chick!" Tokkori said. "Well your pink ball friend isn't here right now! So scram!" Then he shut the door at him to watch more Channel DDD. Dyna Chick sadly whimpered and walked away from Kirby's house. It wanted to look for Kirby because it wanted to play. It's fun playing with Kirby. Plus, he gives bananas to eat while playing with him. It started to head to Cappy Town to find Kirby.

Meanwhile, Kirby was happily eating some leftover dumplings at Kawasaki's place. "Poyo! Poyo!"

"I'm glad you like my cooking, Kirby!" Kawasaki said as he came out of the kitchen as he wiped his hands with a towel. "There's always extra dough and stuffing so might as well cook all of them and let you take care of it."

"Poyo!" Kirby happily replied.

Kawasaki cleared his empty plate away. "Bye, Kirby! See you next time!"

"Poyo!" Kirby waved good-bye and exited the restaurant. As soon as he stepped out, he bumped into something. "Poyo..." Kirby groaned as he slightly rubbed his head to relieve the pain. When he finally gathered his thoughts, he realized he bumped into Dyna Chick.

"Poyo!" Kirby greeted happily.

"Bokow!" Dyna Chick greeted back happily. Then his stomach started to growl. "Bow, kow," Dyna Chick wanted to eat as it put its wings over its stomach.

Kirby would usually take him to the beach so that he can pick bananas for him. But several days ago, the bananas weren't there anymore, and it needed time to grow. But the he remembered Whispy Woods have a lot of apples to eat. "Poyo!" He led Dyna Chick to Whispy Woods to play with him for today.

********

"Tokkori," Tiff said in front of Kirby's house. "Do you know where Kirby went?"

"He wasn't there when I woke up," Tokkori replied. "And Dyna Chick came by to look for him too."

"Dyna Chick?" Tuff asked. "It was here?"

"Yeah, and I told it to scram so I can watch some TV," Tokkori said proudly.

"Oh, no," Tiff said anxiously. "What if Dyna Blade starts to panic when its chick is not in the nest?"

"We better go find them or else the whole town will be a mess!" Tuff said. They both ran out of Kirby's house to find Dyna Chick.

********

"YO, ESCARGOON! WHERE YOU AT, YA SLUG FACE?!" Dedede screamed in his room.

"Yes, sire!" Escargoon rushed in after King's violent screaming. "What happened, sire?!"

"What is that thing?!" Dedede screamed as he pointed at the container full of strange black liquid, a bit taller than Dedede, leaning against his throne.

"That's oil sire," Escargoon said. "Susie gave us for sample so that we can use it on rusty things. We might need it in case we order a robot of some sort."

"Whatchu talkin 'bout?!" Dedede asked.

"Well sire," Escargoon explained. "Kirby is used to fighting so much monsters, but not really robots. So we can fight him with robots."