Episode 12: Galacta Knight: Galaxy's Villain - Part 2

While Kirby was asleep, Meta Knight removed the ice pack from Kirby's back and applied some ointment for bruises and bumps. Surely, this was one of Kirby's greatest injury. Normally, he never use his special ointment to anyone since they are extremely rare. Even when Sword Knight or Blade Knight gets hurt, he would never use ointment on them. In fact, they don't know the existence of Meta Knight's special ointment. He never let anyone use it... but...

...

... but... it was Kirby. He needed to use it on him.

After taking care of Kirby, he decided to prepare himself to combat with Galacta Knight again. He needed some form of plan and upgrade. How was he able to defeat him back then? He reached for his treasure chest that only he was able to open since they key was Galaxia. He opened his treasure chest and dug through. "It's time I use this." Meta Knight took out the wings from his treasure chest. He used to fly like a bat until he came to Dreamland and served for King Dedede. He tried the wing on while Kirby was still resting. He went to the hallway, jumped, opened his wings, and flew threw the air. Even though he didn't fly for almost 39,990 years, his flying was still fluent. 

When he came back from his flight, Kirby was waking up. "Po... yo..."

"Let's get you some lunch," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo!" Kirby was wide awake after hearing the word: 'lunch'.

"Do you want me to cook? Or do you want to go to Kawasaki's?" Meta Knight asked

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby answered.

Meta Knight took out a pot to cook for Kirby. It was army food, again. It looked like Kawasaki's curry, it's just that it was not at all spicy, and it was supposed to taste worse than Kawasaki's curry. But Kirby seemed to enjoy it. He didn't even take a break while eating; he never put his spoon down. Although Meta Knight doesn't show it, he was so happy that Kirby was enjoying his food. He's the first one ever, and he would be the only one.

"Kirby, allow me to check you back," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo," He agreed. Meta Knight saw the bruise and bump by the impact of the force that Galacta Knight applied on him. 

His bruises and bumps were already soothing away, but it was only because it was the ointment he used. Meta Knight wanted to encourage Kirby by saying something to him, but he couldn't say anything. Something got stuck on his vocal chord that didn't let him say anything. However, he was still making him feel better by rubbing his injured spot. "I put ice on there, so it should be fine the next day."

"Poyo," he replied.

********

"Lady Susie, did you call me?" Galacta Knight asked.

"I have a feeling that they are preparing hard for this," Susie said. "You may have to be more than prepared for the next combat."

"Ma'am?" Galacta Knight asked.

"I'm saying that you shouldn't underestimate them," Susie said. "I may have hinted it, but Kirby and Meta Knight cannot back down that easily, especially after you have fought with them once, and it ended up as a tie."

"I understand, ma'am," Galacta Knight said.

"This is going to turn into a bloodbath," Susie said. "It is going to be extremely filthy. I am hoping for the best for you, Galacta Knight. There may be more choice than life and death, but I cannot guarantee that you will not end up in a death part."

"Yes, madam," Galacta Knight replied. "And also, please do not send any army along me, madam."

"Why?" Susie asked. "That's an unusual request."