Episode 10: Take A Chill Pill

"AAH-CHOO!" Dedede sneezed in his bed.

"Sire," Escargoon said as he looked the thermometer. "Your fever is really high!"

"I'm hot! Get me some ice cream!" Dedede demanded.

"But sire, you can't have those kinds of food when you're that sick," Escargoon said.

"Just give me some!" Dedede said.

"I'm afraid I can't do that," Escargoon insisted.

"You li'l slug face!" Dedede reached to raise his mallet, but he had no strength to do so. "Uggh, my arms feel weak!"

"Looks like you can't hammer me for now!" Escargoon said, trying to hide his joy. 

"Uggh... I hate being sick!" Dedede complained as Waddle Dee changed his towel for his forehead.

"You should really take care of yourself, sire," Escargoon said. "From now on, no sweets, no junk food, no greasy food, just healthy diet until your fever goes down."

"Is there a quicker way?!" Dedede asked.

"There's always doctor Yabui," Escargoon said.

********

"NO! NO-OH-HO-HO!" Chief Bookem shrieked in fear.

"Honey! You have to take this shot!" Buttercup said. "Your sickness will be worse if you don't take this shot!" She was holding the shot as Yabui was scared of needles. He just told her where to 'stab'.

"No-nonononononono," Chief Bookem shook his head. "Not this time! NOT THIS TIME!" He ran away.

"Bookem! Honey!" Buttercup chased after him. "How will you work as a police if you are that sick?"

Chief Bookem and Buttercup passed by Tiff, Tuff, Kirby, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead.

"Boy, looks like Buttercup is the only person in town who chases after Bookem," Tuff said as she watched the chase.

"Poyo," Kirby said.

"But thank goodness this time not all cappies are sick this time," Tiff said.

"Outta my way!" Escargoon said as he went through everyone and the Waddle Dees carried Dedede. 

"Looks like someone else's sick," Tuff said.

"Someone who we really don't care if he's sick," Tiff said as he was being carried into Yabui's office.

"Poyo," Kirby said.

"This is gonna be interesting to watch!" Iroo said.

"Let's watch this scenario!" Honey said as she peeked through the window. 

"Yeah! Let's watch him!" Spikehead was so excited to see.

"This is going to be fun to watch!" Tuff said.

"It won't be fun when you get that kind of fever," Tiff said. "Kirby, let's go. I don't want you to have any bad influence around you."

"Poyo?" Kirby said as Tiff held his hand and started to walk away from them.

Tuff, Honey, Iroo, and Spikehead were peeking and eavesdropping Dedede's treatment.

"So, Dr. Yabui? How is he?" Escargoon asked.

"Well, his fever is so high," Yabui said.

"Is there a way we can heal him faster?" Escargoon asked.

"He has to take a shot," Yabui said.

"NO WAY! I'M TAKING NO SHOTS!" Dedede jumped and hung onto the handle of the window.