Episode 24: Armor vs. Armor

"Wait, pardon me?" Susie asked after hearing such ridiculous suggestion. "You want to battle against Kirby?"

"You heard that right! I wanna try fighting Kirby!" Dedede said bravely. "So get me something new that I can fight Kirby and win!"

"He doesn't know what he's getting himself into!" Escargoon said.

"I believe sir Escargoon is right, your majesty," Susie said. She was rarely concerned about Dedede, but this time, she was concerned. Very concerned. She was worried that he may have a problem with his head. "You don't know what you're saying."

"I know what I'm saying!" Dedede said. "So send me some weapons to get Kirby!"

"Sire, let's just use the clone made of your DNA instead," Susie suggested. "So that you don't have to get hurt."

"DNA?! Whatchu talking about?!" Dedede asked.

"Don't you remember what happened in episode 2?" Susie asked. "I got your DNA from your blood sample so that I can make a clone of you, along with Kirby and Meta Knight."

"And yo point is?!" Dedede said.

"My point is," Susie started the explanation that everyone would know by now. "I can make a clone out of your DNA, so that your clone can fight him instead of you risking your life to fight Kirby."

"I wanna fight him!" Dedede insisted. " I just wanna get him back!He made me lose the game!"

"Oh my goodness..." Escargoon and Susie put their hands over their forehead.

Susie then asked, "Is that your reason why you want to-"

"Yeah! That's the reason! Now get me something so that I can battle Kirby and win!" Dedede demanded. 

"Oh... okay..." Susie said as she sighed with frustration, internally. "I'll find something..." She disconnected. "Hmm... let's see... I saved this for Dedede's trained DNA clone, but I never knew he'd do it himself." Susie picked up the armor and mask she welded herself. "At least it's not any of our crew fighting Kirby, I don't want any more injured people, but if Dedede really wants to get hurt, then I wouldn't stop him. I'll just shine this real quick." She sprayed the mask, and armored mallet with the disinfectant bleach and used handkerchief to wipe and shine them. "But... I'm not sure if I really want to give it to him right now. I did't make this fragile, but I'm not sure if he can handle this with care. It would be a waste of my effort if he ruins something impossible to be ruined... Oh well, let's wait on it." She returned to her desk to connect to Dedede, but then she changed her mind and waited for him to contact her instead.

"Sire! You must rethink this!" Escargoon said. "You can't just think of this as a game! Kirby will not go easy on you!"

"How do you know?! Kirby never tried to kill me!" Dedede said.

"Sire, we were just lucky that he sucked up toy arrow," Escargoon said. "If he sucked up the real arrow, he would've definitely killed us for good, even if he didn't mean to."

"I just wanna win!" Dedede exclaimed. "I wanna know how it feels like to beat Kirby, just for once!"

"Wasn't the watermelon disguised time bomb already enough?" Escargoon asked.

"Why'd ya have to mention tha-hat?!" Dedede threw a tantrum. "Wa-haha!"

"I'll leave you alone until you calm down," Escargoon walked out, and sighed as he shook his head. "Why is he acting like a kid? I should't have let him read the book in the first place..."

Dedede grunted in frustration until Susie connected. "Sire, I have something for you." She showed the armor. "I made this armor myself. It comes with a mask, and armored mallet."