Episode 64: Daroach's Devilish Deeds with Dudes Part 1

A/N: I know this is not supposed to be a gift, but this is actually my holiday gift for you: a new chapter and let you guys know that I'm still alive. My health condition has not been so great due to the stress of my school work, my part-time job, and I also had to take care of the ones that I love. Even though I was tested negative for COVID-19(Thank goodness;;), but there were so many other things that caused me to fall behind in everything.

Thank you guys for always being patient with me! Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive! 

"Here we are," a voice squeaked to its gang. "This planet has loads of treasures! We will be the riches Squeaks in the galaxy!" His squeak was high yet charismatic. He was a gray mouse with a red hat, a jagged red cape, and long yellow claws on each of its hands. 

"Oh, we'll be rich all right," the smaller yellow mouse with a red cape and a pair of triangle shades squeaked. 

"Then we can start ruling over people!" The large blue mouse with a red bandana, a redshirt, and a black eye patch squeaked. His squeak is deeper than the first and second mouse. 

"My research better be worth it," the mouse with large swirly glasses and a large green mustache squeaked. His squeak was rather shaky. 

"Come along, boys," the leader of the four mice spoke up. "We're ruling this town tonight!" He said as he stood tall as the view of Cappy Town emerged right before his eyes. 

********

It was another peaceful day at Cappy Town, or should we say, it LOOKED peaceful from a distance until you hear someone screaming. Usually, it'd be Dedede who screams at Escargoon to do something for him, but it was not Dedede this time. 

"AHHHH!" One cappy screamed. "SOMEONE ROBBED EVERYTHING IN MY HOUSE!!"

Then another cappy screamed, "MY STUFF IS ALL GONE!!"

Citizens of Cappy Town were not the only ones who had their valuables stolen.

"MA THRONE!" Dedede screamed in terror. "WHERE IS MA THRONE AT??!!"

"OH NO, MY WALLET! ALL OF MY THINGS ARE GONE!!" Escargoon screamed. 

"MY VIDEO GAMES!!! WHAAA-HAHAHA" Tuff bawled as his video games were gone. "Who would steal my video games? Who would do such horrible things!?"

"Hey, girly! I know you can solve dis mystery!" Dedede said as he burst in.

"I would assume Dedede has something to do with it," Tiff said to herself. "But it seems Dedede is freaking out too! Now, who can possibly rob the whole kingdom within one night?" 

"It's probably dat dere Kirby!" Dedede said. 

"Will you please stop making assumptions without having actual evidence?" Tiff said. "You never learn! Just give me a time to look over the whole kingdom and try to find some clues!"

"I will help you," Meta Knight said from behind Tiff's back, hanging upside down. 

"GAH!!" Tiff, Tuff, and Dedede all yelped as Meta Knight randomly appeared again as usual. 

"Meta Knight! What did I tell you about sneaking behind me?" Tiff said. "Seriously, no one gets used to it."

"Apologies," Meta Knight said. "But we must quickly act in order to catch these burglars. They may strike at any time."

"They?" Tiff asked. "How do you know it's 'they'?" 

"There were different footprints," Meta Knight said. "There were at least four different footprints. Interestingly, none of them seem to match anyone in the whole kingdom, even you, me, his majesty, sir Escargoon, Kirby, his majesty-"