Episode 52: Darkness Illusion Unleash!

A/N: This person is so shameless that he makes me laugh out of ridiculousness. It's the same person who wrote THAT comment you can find it in last chapter. He left that horrible comment on my story and NOW he's begging me to do something! The audacity is making my brain hurt......

 He left that horrible comment on my story and NOW he's begging me to do something! The audacity is making my brain hurt

Susie woke up somewhere. She did not recognize where she was at. She looked all around , but she just cannot seem to figure out where she is. She stood up and kept walking and walking. Then she saw a huge stadium. She went inside to see what was going on since she was able to hear a crowd of people cheering. When she went in, she saw a huge monitor at the edge of the stadium, which was showing one of her favorite music band.

"OH MY GOODNESS I HAVE TO SEE THIS!" Susie exclaimed as she squeezed through the crowd.

"Don't mess up my tempo!" The group of boys sang as Susie screamed in exhilaration.

When the boys left, a row of girls came in, which was Susie's another favorite band.

"Forever young," the girls sang, making Susie even cheer louder.

Susie then woke up in her medical room. She looked around, totally disappointed that it was just a dream. But then she realized that her headache was gone. "Wow... even seeing them in my dreams makes me a lot happier..." Susie said as she looked down at her lapse. "I wonder how they're doing..." She walked out of her room, just to see unconscious Dark Meta Knight and Yamikage. They were wounded pretty badly. Instead of being furious, Susie stayed calm, and led them into the medical room. She connected them to the machine that started to heal them. "I wonder what they attacked with..." Instead of taking it too personally, she decided to stay calm and analyze the situation logically. She did not want another heavy headache.

It worked.

It really did work.

Instead of raging at the moment, as she did not express it, she did not feel her head pounding at all. "If this continues to be all right, I wouldn't have to live with aspirins anymore. Also, President Haltmann wouldn't have to go through so much troubles. I can handle Dedede." As soon as she completed her sentence, Dedede's appearance appeared in her brain, and his voice struck her eardrums. Her head started to pound again. "No... I'll just... take a break before I do so..." she lied down on her bed, rolled herself into the blanket, and fell back asleep.

********

The battle continued as the sound of swords against each other echoed through the air. It was now two versus two, Meta Knight and Kirby versus Galacta Knight and Shadow Kirby. Thanks to Kirby, he was able to send off half of their enemies, Meta Knight wished that he was able to perform Galaxia Darkness so that he can easily take down the rest of them.

The two sides backed after the loud klang. They panted deeply, still taking their stands, still raising their sword in case there is another strike from either side.