Episode 71: Two Girls, One Ring

Haltmann went to Susie's office to go check up on Susie's progress. He expected her to be organizing her files or something, but instead, he saw Susie in her workout outfit, punching the punching bag. "Uh... Susie, dear...?" Haltmann called.

"Oh...!" Susie exclaimed in between her pants. "Mr. President! What brings you here?"

"I just wanted to check up on your progress," Haltmann said, trying hard to not shiver in fear. "Now, what are you doing? You're scaring me..."

"I just gotta be physically stronger to beat that Tiff!" Susie said as she continued to punch and kick the punching bag. 

"I'm just... I'm just gonna go..." Haltmann said. Susie did not respond as Haltmann spoke so softly that was inaudible between the punching and kicking sounds. "I'll... check up on you later..." Haltmann closed the door to let Susie train herself to be physically stronger to teach Tiff a lesson. "I wonder what's gotten into her..."

"This should help me concentrate better," Susie said as she printed out a face of Tiff, placed it on the punching bag, and proceeded to punch and kick the punching bag repeatedly. "You're gonna feel sorry you messed with THE Susie!!"

********

At the same time, Tiff was also training. She was training much harder than Kirby. Meta Knight was so confused about why she was training harder than a Star Warrior. 

"Tiff... what are you doing...?" Meta Knight asked.

"Poyo, poyo!!" Kirby greeted. 

"Oh, Meta Knight! Thank goodness you're here!" Tiff said as she stopped punching the bag. Before she asked him a favor, she leaned against the punching bag to catch some breath. "Whoo! This training is harder than it looks!"

"Why are you training...?" Meta Knight asked. 

"Poyo, pay!" Kirby cheered. 

"I need to kick Susie's butt!" Tiff said. 

"...Why...?" Meta Knight asked. 

"Poyo?" Kirby said. 

"Oh, you weren't there, were you?" Tiff said as she wiped the sweat off of her forehead and her neck. "We had a physical fight during the Invader Armor."

"I see," Meta Knight did not need to hear anymore. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby said. 

"Yeah, I need to practice so that I can kick her butt!" Tiff said as she continued to punch and kick the punching bag. 

"Allow me to give you a few pointers," Meta Knight said. He hopped in front of her, placed his hands out, and said, "Jab, jab, jab, one-two."

As Meta Knight coached her, Tiff gained more confidence in fighting Susie physically. That night, before she went to sleep, she wrote a letter to Susie saying:

An invitation to fight,

Susie, our fight did not end yet. Let's have a physical fight some time until one of us goes down. If you turn down on me, then I'll consider it my victory. You'd better be ready.

Tiff sent a letter through Dedede's transporter. 

While Susie was still training, she received something through the transporter. When she saw an envelope, she said to herself, "Is his majesty finally paying the bills he's behind on?" When she opened it, she said, "Well, even better."

Susie sat down, took out a piece of paper, and wrote,

Oh, you little brat. You dare challenge me to a fight? All right, let's do it. I'll show you what death feels like. How adorable of you.