Episode 6: Knightclub

Dedede rolled around his bed. He just couldn't fall asleep for some reason. As time passed and the clock went tick, tick, tick, Dedede started to be even more furious. Then he finally ranted, "Gah! I can't take this anymore! I can't sleep!"

Escargoon woke up from the rant. "Sire, it's one in the morning, please lower your voice."

"I can't sleep! I need me entertain ment at night!" Dedede exclaimed.

"How about a movie, sire?" Escargoon asked.

"I already watched those more than hundreds of times!" Dedede said. He turned on the screen to contact Susie.

"Oh, sire! She should be asleep!" Escargoon tried to stop him but he wouldn't listen. So he decided to go back into his room to catch up on his sleep.

"Well, what can I do for you, sire?" It was not Susie who answered this time. It was President Haltmann.

"Where's that girl of yours?" Dedede asked.

"She's off for today, sire," Haltmann replied. "It's late at night, so she got off work. What can I do for you today?"

"I want me an entertainment for the night when I can't sleep!" Dedede said.

"Yes, your majesty," Haltmann replied. He looked through the entertainment list. "Also, should I plant some traps for Kirby in there? This time, you will be aware of it." He offered, then he thought, Because you never listen all the way.

"I'll take the offer!" Dedede said. 

"Let's see... what would be fun for you to do at night..." Haltmann looked through the roster. "Ah! How about this, sire?" He showed a mirror ball. "This plays music too as it lets out sparkly lights. Plus, this is also a robot. If it scans, not just Kirby, but any star warrior, it will activate into combat mode and you can torment that pink fluff you hate." He chuckled.

"All right! Hand it over!" Dedede demanded. Haltmann sent it over right away. 

Dedede held up the mirror ball and laughed right away. "Party time!" Dedede said and turned on the mirror ball and stomped around and he called it 'dancing'.

"Sire! It's one in the morning!" Escargoon said as he came back from his room. He wanted to sleep more, but his ruckus was making it impossible to sleep. 

"I don't care! I'm bored!" Dedede screamed as he joyfully stomped around.

All this noise made woke up Tiff. She groaned as she stood up. What's all this noise? She thought. She looked around. She got up and open Tuff's room. Nothing. Her parent's room. Nothing. She walked outside to see what it was. I'm surprised that mom, dad, and Tuff aren't awake by this noise. She thought as she walked to Dedede's throne room. As she got closer, the noise was much louder. It was mixed with loud rock music, loud stomping, and annoying laughter. What is he doing this late at night? Tiff thought as she peeked inside. Dedede was just having a great time, still making a loud noises until he felt that he was tired, which was around 3AM. 

Dedede woke up really late in the morning. No matter how much Escargoon tried, he didn't wake up until 3PM. "Your majesty! It's time to wake up! Wake up, your majesty! You can't sleep all day!" He was screaming and ranting until Dedede woke up. "Sire, how long were you awake?" Escargoon asked.

"I dunno," Dedede replied. "Yo Escargoon! Take me on a drive! I should go out and take a stroll!"

"Why all of a sudden sire?" Escargoon asked.

"Quit yappin' and get ready!" Dedede ordered. 

Escargoon drove him all the way throughout Cappy Town. They stopped by Tuggle's store so that Dedede can buy himself some midnight snack. Meanwhile, Tiff was there to buy some earplugs so that she can sleep while Dedede was messing around loudly again. She sighed and went up to the counter to pay for her earplugs.