Episode 84: Super Duper Ultra Nova Part 3

Marx continued tormenting Kirby, or at least attempted to, by shooting a countless amount of spears at hi, but Kirby was able to block all of them off with the help of the Warp Star. As the Warp Star was doing its job protecting Kirby and Robobot Armor, Kirby allowed himself to glide towards Marx and punch once more, but Marx already anticipated his move and quickly dodged it. 

Marx quickly glided down and hid under ground into the hole where he made earlier.

"Poyo, poyo..." Kirby said to himself carefully as he looked underground. He pressed the button on the Robobot Armor to scan where Marx is underground. Surely, Kirby was able to scan and locate where Marx was. Kirby needed to act fast because Marx was quickly emerging above the ground right towards him. Kirby quickly swifted away as Marx thrusted through the ground and glided above the surface. When he realized that he did not hit Kirby, he looked around to find where he is, and when they exchanged eye contact, Marx evilly smiled with a little chuckle emerging between his teeth. "Not bad," Marx said. 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby exclaimed. 

"I have no idea what you were saying," Marx said. "But I assume you were trying to say that you weren't gonna get down easily and you'll easily defeat me?" 

Kirby stood silent as his two 'poyo's meant exactly what Marx said. 

"I guess I got that right," Marx evilly chuckled. "But can you survive this?" Marx inhaled deeply that both of his cheeks were bloated and shot laser. 

Kirby quickly glided from the side to avoid it, but a stream of light did hit the end corner of the Warp Star, so the impact made him fly off a bit. Unlike the past enemies, Marx did not give Kirby to get back on the right balance, Marx shot a series of bombs at him as he glided toward Kirby to add velocity to the incoming bombs. As the series of bombs exploded on the Warp Star, although it did not cause direct damage to Kirby, the smoke and the heat did give Kirby indirect damage. The smoke got into his lungs, and the heat did give him a second-degree burn. 

"Poyo... poyoo..." Kirby grunted and coughed painfully. 

"I'm not done yet!" Marx said as he spread his wings wide. Before the was able to shoot the laser spears from his wings, other lasers from different directions glided toward him. "Gahh!" Marx yelped as he tried to block the laser with its wings, but the lasers did great damage to his wings that only the right wing was helping him levitate in the space. "Who was that??" Marx asked angrily. 

"It was us, you traitor!!" Tuff screamed as he was the one controlling the Halberd. 

"I'm surprised that he learned this really quickly..." Tiff said as she was genuinely impressed by Tuff's skill on controlling the Halberd. 

"Me too," Meta Knight agreed quietly. 

"Get 'em, Tuff! Get him!!!" Escargoon cheered lively. 

"All right, you little brat! You asked for it!" Marx said as he glided towards Halberd. 

As Marx was gliding towards him, Tuff shot lasers one more, and Marx flew over, under, sideways, and around the series of lasers. "Dang! He's so good!" Tuff said. 

"Here's the beginning of the end for you!! MWAHAHAHAAHAH!!!" Marx said as he went full-on speed to head but against the Halberd, but when he did so...

......he fainted... "GAAAHHH!!!" Marx screamed in pain as soon as his head made contact with the Halberd. 

"May I do the honors?" Tuff asked. 

"With pleasure," Meta Knight said. 

"I'm surprised that ended quietly easily," Tiff said.