Episode 62: Prankster Alert!!

It was April Fools' Day in Cappy Town. Even cappies had a lot of ideas of tricks, practical jokes, and pranks. They are from really small to really big. As it is April Fools Day, they cannot do anything when they are pranked as it is the rules. Here are some examples:

********

Samo had fake ice cubes with a fake dead fly inside and he would put them in a drink, which would make others freak out.

"One cup of marmalade drink please," a female cappy ordered as she sat down.

"Right away!" He turned around and put one fake ice in the glass, two more real ice cubes, and poured the marmalade drink in the glass. "Here you go," Samo said as he handed the drink with the fake ice cube inside it. He kept his poker face, but he was trying very hard not to laugh, or else he would ruin his own prank. 

"Thank you," one cappy customer said. As she drank a sip, her eyes widened and she spat violently after noticing the dead fly inside one of the ice cubes.

"Ha! Got you! April Fools!" Samo said as he laughed hysterically. 

********

"One medium-spicy noodle soup, Kawasaki," Chief Bookem ordered as he entered the restaurant. 

"Coming!" Kawasaki said as he put the precooked noodle in the bow. After he poured the soup in, he put something else for April Fools Day. Kawasaki had a fake cockroach he put inside the food. Whenever someone found the fake cockroach, they would also freak out. "Here you go!" Kawasaki said as he tried extremely hard not to laugh. He tightened his lips hard after serving the food. 

"Thank you," Chief Bookem said as he scooped up the spoonful of soup, only to pick up the fake cockroach. "GAHHHH!" Chief Bookem was absolutely disgusted with bugs. Although he is a police officer, there are so many things he is afraid of. He flipped the table and his food over.

"AHAHAHAHAH! APRIL FOOLS! HAHAHA!!" Kawasaki rolled around the kitchen as he laughed so hard that his stomach started to hurt.

********

Even Mabel had few tricks on her sleeve. When a customer opened her hut and said, "I wish to seek my fortune." Mabel had them sit down in front of her and the orb.

"Mmm..." Mabel said as she gestured around the orb. "I see... I see... I think... I think I see something..." As Mabel said that and pretended to put her hands in her lab, she grabbed a fake spider on her lapse and said, "Come. Come closer... here is your fate that you must see..."

When the customer leaned in to see the orb closely, Mabel gently placed the fake spider behind the orb. The orb made the spider look so huge and right in front of their face. "GAAAAAHHHHHH!" The customer, who was afraid of spiders, jumped up and ran out as she continued to scream, "GAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"April Fools!" Mabel called out as the customer ran away. "I predict this will also work next time." 

********

"For you, Hana!" Mayor said as he handed the beautifully wrapped gift to his lovely wife.

"Aww, thank you, dear!" Hana fell for it. "What is it?" As she opened it, the jack-in-the-box popped out and scared Hana. She yelped as she fell backward on her chair. 

"April Fools!" Mayor said as he laughed. "Oh honey, you fall for it all the time!"

********

For Tuff, it was very easy to prank his sister. When it came to something Tiff was deeply interested in, he would use that to prank her, even if it is just a small thing.