Episode 61: Dedede-isease Breakout

A lot of citizens of Cappy Town were caught with an unknown disease. Those who were diagnosed with the unknown disease were all coughing, sneezing, and had a bad fever. They all went to Dr. Curio, but even Dr. Curio did not know the vaccine for the unknown diseases. 

"Wait, so it's not just regular sickness?" Gus asked after he finished coughing. 

"So am I not going to be cured?" Melman asked, who claimed that he was feeling a sort of body ache.  

"You mean you can't treat my wife?" Mayor asked as Hana sneezed with a mask on while sitting in the patient's chair. 

"Is my baby gonna die?" Spikehead's mother panicked as Spikehead was coughing with a mask on while sitting on the patient's chair.

"But you're the doctor, how do you not know?!" Escargoon asked with his mask on as his forehead was burning. No one was with him. Of course, Dedede would not visit Yabui with him.  

"People, people, please calm down," Yabui said. "I may not have the vaccine yet, but it is still a weak bacteria. Don't panic, I'll eventually find a solution to this!"

Yabui said that so that the Cappies do not freak out, but the truth is, he was also concerned, mainly because he simply cannot find a vaccine to kill the unknown disease. He stayed up all night to analyze the bacteria of the unknown disease. "Hmm... I really don't know what this bacteria is..." Yabui said as he looked inside the microscope. "I gotta hand the sample to Tiff so that she can analyze it with me... I gotta tell everyone in Cappy Town."

The next day, Yabui sent an article about the unknown disease. His article read:

Dear citizens of Cappy Town,

This is Dr. Yabui. There are people who came to my office with the same unknown disease. I have analyzed the bacteria, and this is all new to this planet. So far, it is possible to be cured by increasing the immune system and being cured naturally. So far, only Gus has been the only one who turned out to be cured naturally. 

If you are feeling sick, please stay inside. Even for those who are not sick, please refrain from going outside as much as possible because it will only increase the possibility of becoming infected.

Do whatever it can to stay healthy. Drink plenty of water, eat a balanced diet, refrain from eating too much junk food. 

More importantly, remain calm at all times. Stressing out will only weaken your immune system and will increase the possibility of being infected. 

After every cappies received Yabui's article, every cappies took action.

********

While Tuggle was organizing everything in his store, literally every single citizen of Cappy Town started to burst into his store. They all panicked as they ran to pick up toilet papers, hand sanitizers, milk, bread, and everything they can find that are considered essentials. 

"WHOA! What is going on here?!" Tuggle asked. 

"We need to prepare to be self-quarantined!" One female cappy said.

"We cannot go outside for a while!" One male cappy said.

"We have to buy everything so that we can last for weeks in our homes!" Another female cappy said.

"Tuggle, do you have any more toilet papers?" Other female cappy asked.

"Where is the milk? They're all gone!" Another male cappy asked.

Some cappies were fighting for what they wanted.

"Hey! I saw that bread first!" The first female cappy said angrily.