Episode 70: Invader Armor Part 3

"Meta Knight! What are we gonna do??!!" Tiff panicked. 

"Keep calm" Meta Knight said, even though he was panicking inside. "There will be a way for us to save Kirby and defeat the two armors while keeping Robobot Armor active even after the end of the battle."

"We'll see if you can do that," Susie said as she sat back on her chair, lifted her cup of coffee, and sipped it as she closed her eyes. Despite all the rampage as Meta Knight and Tiff were avoiding the attacks, she was still in her peace of mind. "Wow, this is not made of coffee beans, but it has a really sweet and deep taste! Which coffee brand is this anyway? Maxim? I should buy more coffee mixes from here. This should be a great dessert."

"Kirby!! Please wake up!! We're sorry!" Tiff apologized as Meta Knight grabbed her and flew away from the rampaging Invader Armor and Robobot Armor. Meta Knight thought quickly as he exited through the door he came in and activated the transporter. "Meta Knight?! What are you doing?? You're gonna bring that into Cappy Town!"

"That is exactly my point," Meta Knight said. 

"WHAT??!!" Tiff freaked out. "You want Kirby to be misunderstood again??" At this point, Tiff did not care about Cappy Town being shattered into pieces again. 

"He won't be misunderstood this time," Meta Knight said. "Just follow my lead, and we'll be able to bring Kirby and Robobot Armor safely."

In the room where Susie set the Armors to attack, she swallowed her last drop of coffee before saying, "Huh, this battle is going to be interesting. I should go check." Susie pressed the button on her chair and switched into flying mode and flew over to the transporter. "I should have popped some popcorn if I knew that this was going to happen," Susie concluded before going through the transporter. 

"I hope you know what you're doing, Meta Knight!" Tiff said.

"I always do," Meta Knight said. "Even if things don't go as planned sometimes." He still felt bad about leaving Kirby alone as he did not predict Susie was going to bring Kirby to her side. 

"Let's see how you two handle it this time," Susie said as she arrived at Cappy Town. "Without using Kirby nor Robobot Armor's power. In fact, it's fun to watch when they going against something that has been very helpful on their side. If my calculations are correct, they would have much less chance of winning. Even if they do, they will cause heavy damage to their side anyways." 

Meta Knight flew all the way to the hills with Tiff in his hands. As they landed, Robobot Armor with Kirby inside and the Invader Armor landed around them, casting a huge shadow around Tiff and Meta Knight. 

"Ugh! This is horrible! We're going against Kirby and Robobot Armor!" Tiff groaned with her voice full of frustration. "Isn't this the first!?"

"It's all right, don't panic," Meta Knight said, although he was panicking on the inside. Things did not go as Meta Knight expected. He had to quickly think about it. "Call the Warp Star!" 

"Wouldn't that give us the disadvantage?" Tiff asked.

"Trust me!" Meta Knight said as he flew up in the air. 

"All right!" Tiff cleared her throat before she called for the Warp Star. "Kabu! Send the Warp Star!" she called more powerfully than before.

"WAAAAAAARP STAAAAAAR!!" Kabu exclaimed as it opened its mouth and released the Warp Star. 

The Warp Star would usually help Kirby out, but the Warp Star was now very intelligent that it noticed Kirby was not his usual self. Instead of helping Kirby, it helped Tiff instead. 

"Wha- hey!" Tiff exclaimed as the Warp Star picked her up. "What's happening?? I'm not used to this!!" Tiff started to freak out as she was being carried by the Warp Star as it flew around everywhere.