Episode 74: Magolor's Return to Dreamland Part 1

Tiff, Tuff, Kirby, Meta Knight, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead all went camping in the forest. At night, they made a campfire and Tiff started to talk about the legend of Dreamland as Dreamland had almost endless legends. 

"There is a legend that all of you have not heard about," Tiff said to Tuff, Kirby, Iroo, Honey, and Spikehead. "It's about Magolor!"

"Magolor? Who the heck is Magolor?" Tuff asked.

"I am about to tell you that right now!" Tiff said. "There was once a creature named Magolor."

"Do you know, Meta Knight?" Honey asked. Meta Knight shook his head. 

"No one knows what Magolor looks like," Tiff said. "No one knows what Magolor sounds like, and no one knows what Magolor smells like."

"Did you really have to use the word 'smell'?" Tuff asked. 

"I'm about to use that word if you keep not showering for more than weeks," Tiff said. "Your head smells like rotten eggs when you don't take a shower for a week!" Everyone covered their nose as Tuff placed his hands over his head. 

"Anyways what he did was absolutely horrifying!" Tiff continued. "Citizens were enjoying the beautiful day in the sun and one day when suddenly a wormhole shaped like a star appeared in the sky. Then the large Lor Starcutter came out of it!"

"What is Lor Starcutter?" Iroo asked. 

"It's an ancient ship that can travel through the cosmos," Meta Knight explained it. "It is high-tech in a blue-white color scheme. Its hull is shaped like a seafaring ship with a keel at the bottom and three oars on each side, and a topsail on a single mast. On its aft are two great wings flanking its engines."

A/N: Source: https://kirby.fandom.com/wiki/Lor_Starcutter#Physical_Appearance

"Wow, thank you, Meta Knight!" Iroo, Honey, Spikehead, and Tuff thanked him. 

"Anyways, Magolor spread its giant, destructive wings, far more powerful than Dyna Blade's wings!" Tiff continued. "It took out all of the villages in Planet Popstar, starting with Dreamland, Cappy Town, and then everywhere!" 

"And then what happened?" Honey asked. 

"It flew away back where it came from with its famous Lor Starcutter," Tiff said. "As it swore that it would come back to destroy the surface of the planet once again."

"Well if it does come back, I'm sure Kirby and Meta Knight can teach him a lesson!" Tuff said. 

"Yeah! Kirby and Meta Knight got this!" Iroo said. "Isn't that right?"

"I hope so," Meta Knight said. "The description of Lor Starcutter may not be as accurate because it has been such a long time. However, due to it being a traumatic event, it would be at least 55% accurate." 

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby cheered. 

"I have a question," Honey said. "How come the shape of Lor Starcutter is known when the shape of Magolor is unknown?"

"They didn't have time to record Magolor's appearance," Tiff answered. "The attacks were too fast and too violent."

"We should all be careful," Meta Knight said. "You don't know when that will come back to strike once again." 

"Poyo?" Kirby responded. 

"I hope it doesn't come today," Honey said. 

"It might have come last year, but it didn't," Spikehead said. "So we should be fine." 

"All right, bedtime, everyone!" Tiff said. 

Everyone headed back to the tent. Kirby and Meta Knight had their tent, and the rest had their tent. Even though Tiff said it was bedtime, it was still a rule that they talked about more things instead of sleeping immediately. They turned the lamp on and shared their scary stories.