Extra 1: The End

At the grand conclusion of God of Annihilation: Volume 3, Hè Wenzhao used divine power to reconstruct the three realms, living in eternal peace and happiness with his wives and friends in the divine realm.

Several centuries later, Hè Wenzhao also used his memories to recreate many people from the divine, immortal, and human realms.

He was the supreme god in all the realms whom no one dared to defy. Everyone obeyed him without a hint of dissent.

At the beginning, Hè Wenzhao thought this kind of life was wonderful. He could go freely throughout the three realms and no one dared to threaten him or his friends and loved ones. He didn't need to constantly worry about people and gods plotting to harm him. The three realms belonged to him, and it was a peaceful and happy existence.

But a few centuries later, Hè Wenzhao was tired of this life.

The peace without any sort of disruption and the days and years in the same routine caused Hè Wenzhao to gradually lose feeling.

Everything unfolded according to his wishes without anything unexpected happening. Life was tasteless, no surprise or delight to speak of.

One day, in a flash of callousness, he called in the beautiful Gongxi Jin, then called in Baili Qingmiao and made out with Gongxi Jin in front of her.

Baili Qingmiao's expression was calm, smiling slightly as she said, "Shixiong treats Sister Gongxi so well."

Hè Wenzhao pushed Gongxi Jin aside and grabbed Baili Qingmiao by the shoulders. "Aren't you jealous? Aren't you bitter? I remember when I had any contact with a female disciple in the past, even a few words, you would start a fight over it!"

Baili Qingmiao didn't act like her shoulders hurt. She pressed her forehead against Hè Wenzhao's arm, saying meekly, "But shixiong, you don't actually like them. You just can't help it. I know the one you love the most is me."

"Then... why don't you be a little willful, argue with me or something?" Hè Wenzhao gripped Baili Qingmiao's shoulders hard. "I'm using so much force, doesn't it hurt?"

How could it not? Hè Wenzhao could hear the sound of bones being crushed.

"How could I argue with shixiong? Shixiong is the supreme god in charge of all of the three realms. With how busy you are, how could I inconvenience you?" Baili Qingmiao said. "Also, my shoulders don't hurt. Even if they were injured, shixiong would heal them for me, right?"

Listening to her, Hè Wenzhao took his hands away in a daze.

Right, back when he resurrected his little shimei, he had thought, his little shimei was so good, she was just too jealous. He was the divine emperor, so what was the problem with him having relations with a few goddesses? It would be so great if his shimei didn't have such a temper.

So the new Baili Qingmiao was always dedicated to Hè Wenzhao, never raising a fuss or causing trouble, waiting patiently in her palace every day for her shixiong to come to her.

Hè Wenzhao left Baili Qingmiao's palace and went looking for his main wife, the Violet Spirit Goddess.

Seeing Hè Wenzhao coming with an album in hand, the Violet Spirit Goddess said, "Dearest, that's an album of goddesses of the divine realm. Are there any you've been close to recently, that you need me to arrange marriage with?"

Staring at the Violet Spirit Goddess, Hè Wenzhao said, "I'm your husband. Isn't it hard for you to arrange marriages to other women for me?"

"My dearest is so gallant that these goddesses are blessed to be able to marry him, no?" the Violet Spirit Goddess said.