15

Robert and Jackson walked down from their sedans.

Robert was dressed in casual clothes today. His long beard hung down, and he carried a friendly smile on his face.

"Greetings to Sir Magistrate!" The crowd kneeled down all at once. 

Robert and Jackson appeared as if they were cranes standing among chickens.

Lisa slid down from the tree, because she noticed that the few strong men guarding Robert had their hands on their blade handles, and they were looking around vigilantly.

She was worried that she might be seen as an assassin, and she didn't want to kowtow for no reason either, so she slid down discreetly from the tree. She planned to avoid the edge for now.

Jackson who looked as if he had lost his soul noticed Lisa who was 'suspiciously' sneaking away. 

An idea flashed in Jackson's mind.

He looked at Lisa again as if he had seen his savior, then he shouted, "Brother!"

"Father, I just saw a good friend of mine. I'll go and greet him for a while."

There were too many eyes here, hence Robert did not reproach him. He raised his chin a little, then two strong men followed after Jackson who walked towards Lisa.

Jackson strode quickly towards Lisa, then he said with an extremely quiet voice close to her, "Brother, please save me this once!"

He drew some distance away after that, then he traded pleasantries with a usual tone, "It's been a while, why do you have such a poor complexion? Have you gotten sick?"

Lisa would've thought that she misheard that if she was not seeing the 'SOS' signal that was almost jumping out from Jackson's eyes.

She looked at the two built men with blades on their waists behind Jackson, then she considered if he had been 'kidnapped' or not.

"Hope you've been well, what are you...?"

"I've gotten too immersed in chatting with you last time; I had forgotten to mention that my father is the Magistrate of Winterfell. You wouldn't mind that, right?"

"Oh, I see. Are you... alright?"

Since he was the son of the Magistrate, he was probably not in any danger. Lisa thought.

"It is young lady Stark's twentieth birthday today. My father and I are just about to show up for the banquet, I wonder if you would like to come with me?"

Hearing that from Jackson, Lisa was so moved that she almost wanted to give him a big hug and then a fierce smooch on his forehead!  

Wasn't that a great coincidence?

It is truly as they say, one will search high and low only to find it when one least expects to.

She was just troubled over how she should mix into the Stark estate to film research material and snatch a bite of life-saving rice while she was at it, then a proper reason actually dropped from the skies!

Additionally, Jackson was the son of the Magistrate, so he would definitely have a seat nearer to the front. 

Lisa might be able to film the Duke and even see that legendary young lady Stark!

Lisa grinned with a radiant light in her eyes, "How could I possibly reject your kind invitation, heheh..." Lisa smiled as she raised an eyebrow a little towards Jackson.

She deeply felt that this man was pretty much her lucky star.

Jackson let out a shallow breath, then he led Lisa towards the estate.