26

The next morning.

Jennie had a nightmare; she dreamt that mountain bandits were chasing after her, but she couldn't move her legs at all. She snapped her eyes open, then she felt a weight on her.

She lowered her head for a look. 

A snow-white arm was actually laying across her chest, and her legs were weighed under someone's leg too.

She turned to see that Lisa was sleeping soundly, and her entire chest was exposed to the air.

Jennie's breath caught for a moment, then she turned her head away, not looking for a moment more.

Even if they were both women, Jennie still felt that it would be improper.

She was just thinking about how she should move Lisa's arm and leg away without disturbing her when she heard a comfortable hum. 

Jennie closed her eyes right away.

Lisa woke up naturally after a full night's rest.

Realizing the state that she was in, Lisa's face flushed red. 

She held her breath, then she let go of Jennie gingerly.

"Sorry." Lisa said quietly.

It's all because Jennie's bed was too comfortable; Lisa fell asleep before she knew it, and she slept very well.

Lisa kept one arm over her chest, then she turned to stare at Jennie's face. 

She picked up her sports bra next to the pillow, put it on quickly, then she put on her middle clothing with a sigh of relief.

Lisa had always wanted to bring up sleeping in different rooms to Jennie. 

She just hadn't mentioned it yet because they were still 'newlyweds'; it would worry Jennie's parents if they split rooms now.

Seeing her torn clothes hanging on the partition, Lisa finally remembered something that she had to do.

She put her shoes half-on to walk to the partition, then she searched through her clothes to find the foundation.

Jennie opened her eyes at an appropriate time, then she asked, "What are you doing?"

Lisa turned her head with a brilliant smile, "Good morning, you're awake?"

"Mm."

Lisa sat down next to Jennie. 

She swayed the compact a little, then she said, "Here's something good, I prepared it just for you."

"What is this?"

"This is called... disguise powder, yeah, disguise powder. Roll your sleeve up, I'll do a magic trick for you."

"Not that arm, the arm with the shougongsha."

Jennie rolled up her right sleeve as she was told, revealing the shougongsha an inch from the inner bend of her arm.

Lisa opened the compact, dipped her little finger on it, then she smeared it over Jennie's forearm.

"Not bad, not bad, I just knew that this tone would definitely suit you. It's fortunate that our skin tones are similar. This one I'm using has a fairer tone, so it's just right for you to use as cover-up." Lisa said with a grin.

Before Jennie could ask anything, Lisa had already smeared the foundation over her shougongsha.

A few seconds later, the shougongsha 'vanished'.

Jennie gasped, "How did you do that?"

Lisa gave the foundation to Jennie, then she said, "That's the mystery of the disguise powder. It's pretty good at concealing, right? This disguise powder is waterproof, it won't be washed off completely when you take a bath. Just remember to put on some more every night. If you want to wipe it off completely, just wet some cotton with liquor. That will wipe it off right away. Rest assured, I still have a lot of it. It's enough for you to use until I'm gone."