60

Lisa got out of bed before daybreak. 

She carried her travelling bag on her back, then she handed a small pouch to a servant girl next to her, "Once Nini wakes up, hand this to her. The paper packages inside contain powdered medicine. If she gets any headaches, fevers or colds, put this medicine in warm water, then let her sleep after drinking it. There's also a box of stuff, she'll know what it is once she sees it. Tell her that I'll be back as soon as possible."

"Understood."

Watching the servant girl leave, Lisa sighed.

She hadn't slept at all through the night. 

Once she had packed up her things, she kept thinking about saying something to Jennie.

She brought out the paper and brush, and she had written a lot, but she burned all of them in the end.

Lisa had some regrets in her heart as she watched the servant girl take away the items for Jennie.

She especially wanted to tell Jennie that she wasn't getting feverish yesterday; she just wanted to be close to her.

Actually, it wasn't really a big deal. 

Even Lisa herself couldn't figure out where that 'obsessive urge' came from either.

When Lisa came to the estate gates, she found with pleasant surprise that Jennie and Ruby were actually there.

Ruby was talking to Jisoo, while Jennie was instructing the house servants who were loading the horse carriage with things.

Lisa approached them quickly, "Mom, cultivator, Nini...!"

"Husband."

"Lisa, be steadier on the road, and be quicker on your hands and feet. Attend to the cultivator properly, got it?"

"Got it."

"The Capital isn't like Winterfell, when you're out there... keep your composure."

"Understood!"

"Mom, can I have a few words with wife?" 

Lisa rubbed her hands with eyes full of anticipation.

"Go then. Don't go too far, and don't talk for too long, or you'll delay the time to set off."

"Thank you mom!"

Lisa gave Jennie a meaningful look.

The two of them came to the side, then Lisa said, "I prepared a small bag of stuff for you, it has a few separate paper packages with amazing medicine for colds. If you feel unwell, just open a pack and pour it in half a cup of warm water, then sleep after taking it. You'll be fine once you wake up."

"Mm."

"Also..." 

Lisa took a step forward, then she said in a hushed voice, "I've also packed in a new box of the cover-up powder for you. There's enough to use, keep it carefully."

"I've got it, be careful on the road."

Jennie pointed at Jisoo's horse carriage which had a yellow triangle flag, "Cultivator Jisoo is entering the palace as decreed, and that flag is the token, so no one would dare to make any plans on your group. If... you do encounter bandits with no good judgement, just hide in the carriage with her. The government office has assigned Damon and Stefan to escort your journey. They used to work in the capital city; they're more than skilled enough to deal with bandits. You must not show off your skill in this case!"

"Mm, I'll do as you say."

"You should go back now, mother has given a few looks towards us already."

"Nini!"