29

Jennie and Lisa had a bath separately.

Lisa finished bathing first.

Just to be safe, she did not take a towel out from her inventory. 

She used a towel provided by the estate instead. 

This sort of material was not very absorbent.

Lisa returned to the room with a wet ponytail, then she let down her hair before she rubbed the ends of her hair with the towel.

When Jennie returned to the room, Lisa was sitting on one of her shins on the bed with her hair let down around her.

Her snow-white middle clothing was somewhat slack; added with her face that wasn't masculine in the first place, still flushed from the bath, she appeared entirely feminine.

If her slightly slack lapels weren't revealing a completely flat chest, her identity might have been exposed just like that.

Seeing her come in, Lisa smiled towards Jennie, "Done bathing?"

Jennie paused in her step.

Alison and Rose were taken aback behind her too.

Rose was steadier; she cast her gaze down quickly, while Alison couldn't stop herself from taking a few more looks at Lisa.

She kept feeling that Lisa was too soft-looking to be a man, then her gaze swept over her chest.

Alison's face turned red like the clouds at dusk, then she lowered her head.

"Both of you may go now."

"Yes, my lady!" Rose and Alison backed out of Jennie's bedroom one after the other in great relief.

Once they closed the door behind them, they shared a look, reading the same emotion in each other's eyes: the young master... was truly handsome.

***

"Come over here already, what are you standing there for?"

Lisa patted the space next to her, indicating for Jennie to sit down.

Jennie walked to the side of the bed.

Her gaze was drifting around as she said, "Wouldn't you get tired wearing that disguise all the time? You should take it off..."

Lisa's present appearance made Jennie feel very... uneasy, as if she was being in the same room with a man.

Even if Lisa's face did not look like a man at all, especially after a bath; her skin had a tender look like fresh lotuses out of the water, and her eyes had a gentle shape too.

Jennie truly couldn't connect the present Lisa to the person who had beaten up eight store clerks alone.

"Oh, alright then." Lisa indicated for Jennie to turn around, then she pressed on the switch under her mimic Adam's apple, turning off the male mimic skin.

"Alright, you can turn back now."

Jennie turned as she was told, then her breathing caught.

Without the mimic skin, Lisa completely recovered her feminine appearance, no matter if it was her body or expression.

Lisa was only wearing a sports bra on her torso, revealing a great patch of skin to the air.

Jennie suddenly felt as if she couldn't sit still or stand at ease, especially when she looked at Lisa's nonchalant expression.