Chapter 2

|Ch.2

_________

_________

Hazel Pov|

My name is Kim Nabi,not Hazel Pendragon. Hazel is the name of the girl who owned this body before me. To be honest, I'm not from this world. I know it sounds crazy but that's the truth. Even I feel like I'm talking a load of bullshit but it's the truth!

I was living in the 21st century. And I was 20 years old. I was an orphan without parents but there was nothing which concerned me in that life. I was quite content with everything I had. After running away from the orphanage, I found a job. I studied well and finally was able to work in a big company. My life was really going without a flaw. I had few friends to get drunk and that was all I needed. I can't say if I was happy or not but it was all okay to me. Sometimes I faced some bullying cases because of my parentless background but I was able to pull through all those trashy hypocrites. All thanks to my shitty personality.

I was a crazy bitch since the beginning. Kids were all scared of me because of how crazy I was. Well,that's how I survived during my high school time. Not a big deal.

But one day,someone gave me this shitty novel to read. It was really full of craps and bullshits. I read it because I was bored to death. When I read the last chapter, I fell into a sleep and then boom! I woke up in this child's body!

At first,I thought it was a dream but when I never woke up from this dream,I understood that I'm stuck in this unknown world as a 10 years old child.

10 YEARS OLD! WTF!

After spending few days,I got to know where I fell into.

. . . . .

I AM IN THE WORLD OF THAT NOVEL!!

Can you believe it?!! I'm inside the novel!!! And I didn't even know which character I was. They called me Hazel and that's how I got to know who I was. Hazel Pendragon,she was a small side character who will die at the hand of the male lead. Hazel was the niece of Kalisto Pendragon,the biggest villain of the story. Kalisto's twin brother's daughter is Hazel. Somehow he had died and the novel didn't mention how he died.

Hazel's mother,well,no one knows. She was an orphan since the beginning of the story. Despite being a Pendragon, she was a silent character who loved the male lead.

In the novel,Hazel never got to step into the Pendragon household. No one knew her identity until the very end. She hid herself very well and accompanied the male lead as a friend. But when the male lead fell in love with the female lead,she felt abandoned. Her villain side came to surface and tried to kill the female lead. And that resulted her death by the hand of the male lead.

I didn't really feel any sympathy for Hazel at that time but since now I am her,I feel a bit sad. Hazel must have been scared to lose that dirtbag of a male lead. Poor her. She really had a hard life.