Chapter 20

|Ch.20

[Leo looking pic]

[Leo looking pic]

_________

"Stop bluffing Hazel"

Hazel rolled her eyes when Leo tried saving Eva. He is the last one she wanted to see.

"Is there anything wrong with what I said?", Hazel asked with crossed arms. Leo sighed as he walked closer to Hazel but Seokjin was quick to put his hand in between them warning the crown prince not to approach her. Leo backed away a little not wanting to start another trouble.

Leo,"Hazel,you said it yourself that you can't decide anything because no one has seen anything. But you should give some face to Eva since she is a girl here. She will not have acted like that without a reason, right?"

Hazel,"Then let me ask Eva", She looked at Eva who was staring at her already. "Did my brother really molester you? Or you pretended to be the victim?"

Eva kept staring at Hazel for few seconds before lowering her gaze. Her hair covered her eyes as she spoke in a mild soft tone,"...I'm sorry. I did wrong"

Hazel was taken back when Eva was too honest. She expected her to be persistent with her charges at Jungkook but she immediately admitted to her actions.

Even Leo looked surprised as he held her by her shoulders,"Are you lying because you are scared? Listen,you don't have to be —"

"I'm not", Eva mumbled as she removed Leo's arms from her shoulders. "I was sneaking around the Pendragon tent. I know it's against the rules to wander around others' tents before the competition. When I was sneaking around,I was caught by him", she looked at Jungkook for a second before looking away. "I didn't want to be eliminated even before starting the games,that's why...."

"You pretended to a victim to keep your position in the game", Hazel completed her sentence.

Leo was utterly disappointed as he stared at Eva in pure disbelief. He looked at Hazel who just raised an eyebrow at him. Sighing heavily,he looked away not having anything to say.

"Why were you sneaking around here?", hoseok asked,clearly pissed off at what she did.

Eva looked at Hazel with a kind of begging look,"I just —I just wanted to meet the lady Hazel for once before starting the games"

Hazel squinted her eyes as she stared at Eva. She didn't really expect Eva to come looking for her. What kind of fucked up business is this? Hazel coldly looked away and turned to Jungkook who was caressing his red cheek. Eva must have hit him to make everything realistic. She gently grabbed Jungkook's wrist and lead him towards the tent. As she was walking with him,she asked,"Why didn't you hurt her back? This is not like you"