Chapter 36

|Ch.36

________

________

"Now everyone, jump!"

Everyone was dumbfounded as if they saw two heads grew behind Logan. What the heck did he just say? Jump? Where?

"Wait, are you serious?! What are you saying?", A random boy asked already feeling dreaded.

Logan smiled sheepishly, "It's as I said exactly. Jump in"

The same random boy laughed nervously, "You are not probably asking us to die right?"

Seeing how lack of information Logan gave,Noah decided to butt in. He shoved Logan away and said,"There are first ranking beasts inside this mountain. They were all locked up inside for this training purpose. You go down and kill as many as you can"

And it didn't help at all. For God's sake,these kids are all like freshly baked cakes who only knew how to fight,and had never killed anyone. What sadistic bastard would push them to death like this? Well,then again,it explains why most families hesitated to send their kids to this camp. Not a lot of kids from some families came to train in this camp.

This is how Pendragons used to train their kids,pushing them straight to death. This training is not for everyone.

"Jump huh?", Hazel muttered with a smirk and stepped forward and at the same time Luca also stepped forward. They both glared at each other before walking closer to the opening. All eyes were on them right now.

When they looked down,it was pitch black and could not see a thing. But the heavy killing intends were weighting down the atmosphere. Hazel looked at Luca and did a little salute with a smirk before letting her body fall freely making everyone gasp.

Luca turned to the rest of the trainees and stuck out his middle finger before falling backwards.

Logan's eyes shone in amusement, "So sadistic"

Next Nakamura and Leo stepped forward followed by Eva and Isabella. "For real,this is a little bit crazy", Nakamura mumbled to himself before jumping.

Leo tilted his head to a side with a nervous smile. He could see fire lightning up from the sides of walls as the first three jumped. The mountain was sealed with magic and he understood it seeing all the magic fire lights which illuminated the down fiery pit like hell. If this is about magic,and then only one person came to his mind. Taehyung Pendragon. He must be responsible for this mountain's seals and protections.

"Here we go", Leo jumped. Eva and Isabella also jumped in without a second thought.

The sounds of splashes could be heard from below. Meaning, everyone who jumped fell into a water body. Others relaxed knowing there is a water body down there waiting for their fall. In no time,they heard screeching sounds of beasts making everyone shudder in fear.