Season 3|Chapter 94

|Ch.94

_________

I know you must surprised to hear something you had never experienced but that was your past. You all died because of my stupidity.

I kept regretting about my past while creating more things to regret later on. We shouldn't trap ourselves in our past if we want a better future. Thus I wanted to create a better world for you all.

But the chaos still came on my way. Pendragons were supposed to end in the era of my children. As the curse began from a sin of our ancestor,we should go down by paying for that sin. That was decided ages ago when Lucian placed the curse upon us.

But if I could find a way to postpone the destruction of our family,then maybe you could all live while keeping your respectful lives without getting shamed by the society. I thought so. But things still kept happening just like the way before. Lucian's future guardian Eva Bulbrook still came to our lives and to my displeasure,she got involved with Nabi.

Nabi,the little butterfly I caught,I thought I could keep her in my garden in order to protect her from the world,but I was wrong. You can never keep a butterfly at one place even if you begged. Only the wind could stay by her side forever,carrying her to where her heart goes.

When I felt like I was failing to change the past,she did it. At first I didn't know if she knew about our past,but she kept saying she would protect us no matter what. She came to us from another world where her mother kept her hidden in order to protect her from this world and protect this world from her. But I always wondered what could this adorable little girl could even do? Was she really serious when she said she'd protect us?

Later I understood that she was dead serious. She knew about our past. She didn't tell me but I could feel it as I observed her. But how? Did she have a vision of our past? I confronted Orpheus about it. He said that it might be because of her mother. She might have planted a future vision in her since she was a sorcerer. And he also guessed that she might have died soon enough after exhausting mana to travel to another world.

I can't say everything in a diary but I'll try to only say the important things. The first hell attack on Nabi,it was probably related to Lucian. Nabi was not meant to live. That's why he sent the oracle when she was born. He wanted her dead. But if this world could do nothing to kill her,then he must have taken things to his hands. Since he was a god, he wouldn't dirty his hands by killing Nabi by his own hands. Thus he must have made a contract with the current hell King,Orpheus' step brother Nyx. That was what me and Orpheus thought.

The day Nabi snapped,I'll talk about it now. That's when Nabi changed. She found mana in her body. Also Taehyung got to know about her identity. Nabi erased his memories saying he will interrupt her plans so for a short time,she erased them. I didn't know what she was planning but I could feel that she was not fine. When she returned from the Winter camp,the shine in her eyes had lost. She looked so terrible as she told me to stop doing anything to protect my children. She said she'd do it. I asked several times what happened but she wouldn't tell me.