Chapter 44

|Ch.44

_________

_________

"So,how is Hazel doing here?",Jimin asked as he watched the trainees going on one on one combat in the training field with the help of their seniors. His eyes were on his sister who was sparring with Nakamura.

Yoongi and Hoseok were next to him watching the training as well.

"She is improving in an unbelievable speed. She is the best at close rage hand to hand combat. But she still has yet to improve her sword handing techniques. In that area of expertism,Nakamura is the best",Hoseok answered.

Jimin,"Nakamura huh? I know that kid"

Yoongi and Hoseok looked at him unison. It was very rare for Jimin to acknowledge someone other than Jungkook who is the only person to beat him in a duel.

"You know him? How? Heard he is a hostage from another country or something",Hoseok asked curiosity getting the best of him.

"You see,few years ago there was a war between two kingdoms from North and East right?",Jimin stated.

Yoongi,"I remember"

Jimin,"Nakamura was from East. He was a soldier at the age of 9 or some"

Hoseok widened his eyes like he couldn't believe it. "That's sick! A kid? What kind of sick joke was that?!"

Jimin,"I know. Somehow East didn't win. So during that time,Nakamura was taken as a war criminal by North"

Yoongi,"He must have been a war hostage. What's with the tag 'criminal'. Only adult soldiers are named as war criminals"

Jimin,"That's how our kingdom works brother. Plus,Nakamura was a soldier with a sword. So he wasn't a hostage but a criminal to them. And after that overwhelming win over East,they targeted our kingdom too"

"Hm? Wasn't that your first ever war experience? Father sent you to North to solve the matter",Hoseok said remembering about the almost war between North and their kingdom in the west side.

Jimin scratched his neck remembering how excited he was back then. It was embarrassing to him how he got excited to beat up some royal asses from another Kingdom. "Ehem,so I went to North with brother Namjoon. We were able take over the imperial Palace and we had to take hostages to keep the peace between the kingdoms after coming to an agreement"

He looked at Nakamura who was having the upper hand in sword fighting against Hazel. "I happened to see that kid trying to run away during all the chaos going on. I caught him when he was falling down from the wall of the castle. And in a split second,when I was careless,he pulled out my sword from my waist and tried to fight"