Chapter 12

|Ch.12

__________

__________

Hazel's pov|

I swung my newly given sword as hard as I could for one last time. It's been 4 exact years since I was attacked by that beast. For the first time I got to see brother Yoongi too. Now I am 14 years old.

Under brother Yoongi's supervision, I've been training swordsmanship. And it's the best thing happened in my life. This sword training, martial art training and some weapon training are making me strong day by day. What makes me super happy is the outfit I get to wear. Since I train as a knight, I get to wear a knight outfit and not that super tiresome long lady dress. I love wearing trousers. They are comfy for me since I'm from a world where girls wear denims,trousers and shorts.

And I'm more than happy to see the improvement of my relationships with my brothers. Brother Hoseok no longer is wary and cautious around me. He grew fond of me with the time. Same goes for Namjoon. He teaches me literature too,though I always try to skip his lessons. And Seokjin has always been nice to me ever since I came here. Maybe it was his fake sincerity at first but I could say that he us super genuine and sincere around me now.

Brother Yoongi stays the same ever since I saw him. I don't know what he thinks. I tried to get closer to me but there really isn't anything to talk with him. It's not like he isn't opening up to me,it's just he doesn't have anything to open up. It feels like he is empty from inside. But it's nice to have him around me. He teaches me a lot. And never scolds me.

And Jimin,he is still a bastard to me. Nothing more to say. Taehyung is also same as before,though I feel like he likes to spend his time annoying me. One time I threw a fist punch onto his handsome face. Screw that dude,so annoying. And lastly my Jungkookie loves me more than anything. He is super overprotective over me. Sometimes it's annoying though.

But during these years if learned something about these guys,there is one shocking fact. I always thought Jungkook is the most scariest out of all of them but I was damn wrong. You know the saying the most innocent smile hides the viciousness of a heart or something like that? Seokjin, Namjoon and Hoseok were the nicest out of all Pendragon siblings but they happened to be the scariest. I'm totally being serious! They are the type of people who can kill with an innocent smile on their faces. The greatest of manipulative family. If you try to manipulate them,they'll go along with your plan but at the end of the game,you are the one who were played by them. So cool,huh?

And Leo,that bastard crown prince,I haven't seen him ever since that day.

"Hazel"

I paused hearing brother Hoseok's voice. Wiping my sweat away from my forehead, I looked back. Why did he come to the training ground? All the other training knights also stopped whatever they were doing and bowed to Hoseok. He signalled them to go back to their work.