Chapter 6

|Ch.6

___________

___________

Did my plan work? I only remember smashing my face on the table. I fainted?

Woah,I can't believe I did something like that to this kid like body. But I had no choice. To survive, I have to stabilise my stay in here. Being a pitiful victim actually helps a lot since no one will believe I'm strong enough to stand up against them. These villains will not see me as a possible threat.

"Welcome back"

Huh?

Who?

Oh,someone is staring at me. Who is this handsome man? Wait,isn't this my 'brother' Seokjin?!

He smiled softly at me while stroking my hair. Woah,I must have died and then I must be in heaven. But no way this villain would have followed me to the heaven?!! Plus,we both will never end up in heaven.

I tried to stand up.

"Just lay down there. You just woke up,kid", he said.

"W –What happened?", I asked nervously. Did my plan work?! I didn't screw up,right? I went as far as smashing Hazel's cute face. I'd have ended up in jail for child abuse if I wasn't the owner of this body now.

"We locked lady Elizabeth till you wake up. She says you smashed your own face on the table. So,I want to hear your side too",he looks so gentle and kind for a villain. Dude,don't be like that,I don't want to grow fond of you!

But wait,did he believe that woman's words over me?!

"What?! Brother! I'm telling the truth! Why would I smack my own face like that?! She is lying!", I pouted so hard with teary eyes pulling my best puppy face. Fall for my charm!!! See this cute face?! I'm your sister!

Seokjin smiled,"Who said I believed her. I was just waiting for you to wake up and decide what to do with that lady"

"Really?!"

"Yes,but come to think of it,it doesn't quite make sense that she did it to you inside our own Manor. No one would dare to think of doing such a thing if they want to live"

Crap,my plan indeed had a flaw! I should have thought but now I can't back down! Though she harassed me,she always had an excuse to turn the tables to tell they were all done by my own clumsiness. That's the whole fucking reason why I had to go this far.

I accidentally looked at Seokjin's face and — I figured he could see through me without me uttering a word. His smirk tells it all! His red eyes seemed to glow staring down at me!