Season 3|chaptet 110

|Ch.110

_______

Taehyung was not the only one who had returned back to the kingdom secretly. In a black robe,up above the sky,on the Bell tower,was Namjoon Pendragon and Yoongi Pendragon. They watched the destroyed capital still trying to breath through the smoke of extinguished hell fire. The capital where they grew up,the capital where they suffered,the capital where they found the comfort,the capital which they loved yet hated at the same time. The feelings were complicated. They were not sorry yet a bitter taste struck their tongues.

Their eyes hid a deep emotion.

"Should we not have left?",Namjoon questioned hesitantly.

Yoongi did not take his eyes away from the destruction. He slowly averted his eyes towards the moon. "...and then? Fight her ? ....I don't know about you but I can't"

"You think I want to? But.....we will eventually have to come back. The curse.....it will affect us sooner or later. We are still alive because the kingdom itself rejected us. But when they demands us back.....we gotta come back"

Yoongi kept silent. He knew it too.

Namjoon,"To us,death will never be a solution. The curse bind us all to the heaven. Even after our death,we will suffer if we decide to go against this damn curse"

".....Nabi's real father did it. Then she followed his steps too",Yoongi suddenly reminded. There were only two souls in the Pendragon history who were brave enough to go against the curse. So,what would be their fate be like?

Namjoon smiled knowing what his brother was thinking. ".....we can't brother. We already know why she is doing this. There is no point in denying it"

Yoongi clenched his fists as if he was forced to swallow a rock. His eyes slightly glowed as he suppressed his inner turmoil. ".....she is a fool to think we'd follow her plan"

"She will die in vain",Namjoon whispered painfully.

Yoongi,"So? She took this path on her own. We never agreed to this bullshit"

Namjoon,"....."

Yoongi,"So what if she died?! Atleast we will not be the one to kill her. I'd rather watch her die than stabbing her to death by myself!"

The painful truth he So badly wanted to avoid was now open in the air.

"Break the curse?! She must be fucking kidding! Why go through all this?! Why can't she just accept the fate and move on?!"

Namjoon's eyes softened seeing the most emotionally stable man in his family breaking down infront of him. He watched how his brother's crimson eye glowing in bloody scarlet red.

"Does she think breaking a soul binding curse is that simple?! Does she know what she needs to —",Yoongi paused suddenly realising his own words. Nabi knows the gravity of her wishes. She had already proven what lengths she would go for her wishes. His crimson eye gazes at the destroyed capital.

Namjoon,"She knows"

Yoongi felt his head buzzing. The gravity of what she had done for them was finally nailing and grilling inside his brain. "Pendragons are slaves to the kingdom,people view them as monsters and dirty blood. The curse shall only be lifted once the kingdom started viewing them as their gods,saviours. The kingdom must pray for their help. The kingdom must beg infront of them. The dirty blood shall be holy"