Season 2|chapter 72

|Ch.72

__________

Jungkook's grin widened as he saw another dragon. His rationals have gone to trash as soon as he snapped and he couldn't think straight now. He is insanely thirsty for blood now. This is why he is called the monster of Pendragon house. He just couldn't stay sane for a long time seeing blood.

He jumped down from the dead dragon and strode towards the other dragon dragging his sword. Small chuckles left his lips as he got closer to the dragon.

Nine looked at his dragon who was ready to fight whoever this man was but Nine felt uneasy. Hoseok looked at his brother and sighed feeling pity for the dragon. He looked at Nine and said,"If you want your dragon to stay alive,tell it to fly away and escape. Our little one is not going to show mercy. He can't even recognise us now"

Nine,"....is he a monster?"

Hoseok,"No. But right now....yes"

Nine sighed closing his eyes. He wasn't arrogant to think his dragon would kill that human,not right after seeing what he could do. He mentally connected with the dragon and ordered it to fly away.

Jungkook's eyes changed when he saw the dragon flying away. He couldn't help but to grit his teeth. He wouldn't let that happen! He looked up to see a flying beast coming towards him and grinned madly. Without killing it,he caught it alive and jumped on its back before taking a flight towards the dragon.

Nine couldn't watch it. He looked at Hoseok and sighed before going after Jungkook. Somehow,he managed to topple Jungkook to the ground taking him off guard.

"Brother!!!!!"

A voice oh so familiar echoed through the battlefield stopping every single person. When they all looked at where they heard the voice,their hearts dropped to the pits of their stomachs. They were frozen in their feet as they watched their sister's injured form on top of the castle wall with a man beside her.

Hazel was tied by spiritual bindings. Her messy hair swaying with wind,injuries all over her body,blood dripping down from her face. And most importantly,tears of pain in her eyes shook the Pendragon siblings. Hazel is crying. Who dared to make her cry?

"Please",she cried. "Go back. Please go back!"

"Hazel",Jimin whispered with wide eyes.

Hazel shook her head,"Forget me. Please go back! Please! I beg you!"

"You heard her. Leave my territory right now if you don't want to die just like your father"

What

Pendragon siblings went blank as they heard it. What did he say? Died? What?

Hazel cried harder shedding tears. Her teary gaze landed on her brothers as she begged again,"Leave. I beg you please leave! Ahhhhhhh please leave!!!"

She cried helplessly.

The whole battlefield was quiet except for Hazel's blood curling crying of pain. Her desperate cries to make them leave. She wanted them to stay alive. That's all she wanted. She is ready to sacrifice herself for them.