Chapter 26

|Ch.26

___________

___________

"Sir Jungkook, sir Yoongi and sir Taehyung have already woken up. Since they have Pendragon blood,they recovered pretty quickly. Sir Seokjin and Hoseok are dealing with citizens and nobles while sir Jimin is training. Sir Namjoon's guard had sent a message saying he is returning back after hearing what happened here. And lastly, young lady,she is full of spirit again after young Lords woke up. She had been skipping from room to room to check on her brothers and even got kicked out twice by Sir Taehyung which of course was a failed attempt", The butler gave the report to Kalisto who was sitting on his office.

Kalisto was glad that his children are fine and safe but he couldn't be rest assured. Imperial family had been pressuring him down after that attack asking for a report about the attack. He still needs to investigate about it.

"Your grace,this is the report of the people you asked to investigate", The butler gave him a file with two reports of a girl and a boy. Kalisto opened the file and looked at the two profiles. "Sorry to cross the line sire but I don't understand why you chose these two out of all the people to be young lady's maid and knight"

Kalisto smirked as he stared at the reports."No need to worry. They are perfect for the job. A girl from a fallen noble family and —"

A knock on the door interrupted them.

"Your grace,it's me Ivan"

Kalisto's smirk widened,"And the perfect knight for my daughter"

Butler was confused but still he went to open the door. The sight greeted him made him speechless. Beside sir Ivan was his wife with a leash on her hands but at the end of the leash wasn't a pet but her own son who was struggling to get out of her grasp.

"Let me go you old woman!! Fucking let go! I don't want to come here!",The silver haired punk yelled trying to pull the leash.

"Shut the hell up Luca! Don't be a little bitch now! Behave!", his mother smacked him across the head and dragged him inside.

Sir Ivan had a tired expression as he stood infront of Kalisto. "Are you really sure about this decision? You never liked him though"

Kalisto had to rethink about his decision when he saw the young boy who was on the floor throwing a tantrum at his mom.

"Luca you bastard! Get the hell up before I beat your ass!"

"How dare you! Don't touch me you damn woman!"

His mother smacked him again.

Luca,"You bitch! Are you sure you are my mother?!"

"I'm not sure either! I brought you up from a garbage bin!"

Kalisto gave a side glance at the tired Ivan.

Ivan,"Your grace,what's wrong with your bloodline?"

Kalisto, "You decided to fall in love with her. Not my problem"