Season 3|Chaptet 107

|Ch.107

__________

Orpheus put aside his own troubled state of mind and started searching for Nabi but it was too dark to even see his own hands. He accidentally tried to breath and found out he could actually breath even though he was drowning.

Right,he confirmed all his suspicions at that moment. They were definitely in the abyss black body of lake. And that was more the reason to look for Nabi.

However he didn't need to struggle more when a sudden blue light started emitting from a small point inside the water. The light started spreading into a shape of a tree with massive branches. It was mesmerising to look at,and intimidating to stand infront of its presence. This kind of tree could not be found in the lands of humanity. A tree so massive and majestic,a presence only a very few people could bear,even a devil King like him had to be mindful of his behaviour,what could it be other than the 'world tree'.

World's most powerful being apart from the sun. They say that if you stand infront of it,you could never escape its all knowing eyes. And they also say that there is nothing in this world it could not do.

Orpheus looked at the girl infront of the tree. Yes,he could see now. Nabi was right infront of the tree,watching it with wide mesmerised eyes. He swam towards her and stood beside her making his presence known to her.

All of a sudden,a figure started materialising through the trunk of the tree. It took the form of a woman and strangely she had some familiar features. She was beautiful like a real heavenly angel.

"Hello sweetheart",A voice spoke. It was the woman but her lips did not move when she spoke. She stared at Nabi with such a warm expression that one would assume that she was Nabi's mother —wait,mother?

Orpheus widened his eyes seeing the oh so similar features of the woman and the girl shared.

"Who are you?",It was Nabi who spoke but her lips also did not move.

The woman smiled warmly,"I am your mother,sweetheart"

Amani,the princess who was abducted by Herrace Pendragon,Nabi's father.

At that moment,Orpheus could not tell what Nabi was feeling. Her lips were slightly parted as if she was in disbelief but her eyes had a complicated look. Some people would have been delighted at a moment like this but people like Nabi,who had lived a whole life without a mother,who had suffered from the feeling of loneliness,who had finally started accepting her new family,would find it hard to accept the fact she is seeing her mother for the very first time.

"I can understand your feelings my little sweetheart. I will not ask you to see me as your mother but I came to find you because I had never stopped loving you as my child"

Harsh words for Nabi because she had resented her mother when she was in the other world.

"What do you want?",Orpheus finally asked coming to Nabi's emotional rescue.