Chapter 16

|Ch.16

__________

__________

Pendragon siblings watched their sister dancing with the new prince with a scowl on their faces. They didn't really like her choice but it's still better than choosing the crown prince,they thought. And they already knew she is into handsome and beautiful men with muscles, so they were not that surprised. It's just why did it have to that good for nothing prince?

"She really doesn't care about the background as long as he is handsome,huh?", Namjoon asked before sipping his wine.

Jimin rolled his eyes with crossed arms,"Of course because she is an idiot"

Jungkook gritted his teeth as he glared at Jimin,"Stop calling her an idiot!"

Jimin,"You basta –ouch!"

Jungkook, "Ah fuck! Brother!"

Both of them got a good smack on the heads from Hoseok who was having enough of their bickering. He glared at them,"Stop messing around you little shits"

Taehyung gave a mocking laugh at Jimin and Jungkook. "It must be nice being idiots"

Both Jimin and Jungkook glared at the cocky Taehyung and said nothing feeling Hoseok's glare on their backs.

Then they saw Hazel leaving the dance floor after bowing the prince. Prince Dylan turned around and looked at Kalisto who was sitting on a high chair with a bored look with a wine glass on his hand. He approached Kalisto and did his greetings before initiating a small conversation.

"Do you think he is asking Hazel's hand in marriage?", Jungkook asked with curious eyes.

Seokjin, "Stop jumping into stupid conclusions. We still don't know about this prince"

Taehyung stoked his chin as he observed Dylan. "How odd,he seems to have a lot of mana in his body"

Yoongi who was bored to death decided to voice out to atleast show he is alive,"What's so odd about? You also have a strong mana flowing in your body"

Jimin looked at Yoongi with wide eyes,"You are alive? I thought you were long dead when I didn't hear your voice"

Yoongi looked at Jimin with a blank face and muttered a small,"Fuck you"

Jimin laughed shaking his head after successfully making him angry.

Taehyung however was too serious to even give his usual snarky comments at Jimin. "No,it's extraordinary. It looks like he is more powerful than me"