Season 3|Chapter 119

|Ch.119

__________

__________

He killed it. He killed the dragon like he was supposed to. The hell dragon was a menace and resisted till the end. But the Pendragon with blood eyes were more powerful than him. Even with a god riding it,souring through the dark clouds and thunders,it couldn't win against this stubborn man who would go to the depth of the hells to kill it.

It was Jungkook's job. He did not have to deal with Gaara who was riding the dragon because another god had that responsibility. Thus,as soon as his sword pierced the dragon's heart,he let go. Maybe he wished he would fall straight into his death like this so he would not have to face her.

He fell as he kept his eyes closed,peaceful. He wanted nothing more than to remain in this fleeting second of peace.

Gasp!

He felt himself being carried away by something. Claws ? Opening his eyes,he found his white dragon carrying him up again.

Oh.

She caught him before he fell into his death.

Jungkook chuckled in amusement. "They said your name was 'venus' huh? Tsk,just how much you love me venus? Not even letting me die"

To Jungkook,loving someone was hard but he could easily give away his love to people he cared. Nabi tought him that. And he learned his lesson with a lot of regrets. Not being able to say how much he loved her was his regret.

The dragon placed him on top of a mountain where the fight was not taking place at the moment. He steadied himself before caressing the dragon's head. "Thank you venus. I love you too"

It wasn't hard.

Why was he so reluctant to use the word. His insecurity got the best of him back then.

"We probably need to go back now. Other dragons would run free if I was not around—"

A sudden noise caught his attention cutting off his worries.

______________

Jimin,Yoongi,Namjoon and Seokjin were brought to a medical tent where the injured were treated with medical mages.

Jimin,Namjoon and Seokjin could be treated easily but Yoongi was in a critical condition. He was unconscious with a gruesome hole in his stomach,bleeding profoundly from everywhere.

No mage could treat such a fatal wound without risking their own lives. Seokjin's wife,Luna Bishop was there trying her best to help Yoongi since she was from a family full of medical mages but she too could not pass the limit.