Season 3|Chapter 115

|Ch.115

_________

End of an era and beginning of another era has come a thin line separating the fates of the destruction and rebirth. When one Pendragon is destroying the whole world,another Pendragon is building the world from the ashes of death. A phoenix born from the death,return of the heros and the silver lining of hope were the oracles fell upon the prisoned priests of the kingdom.

Everyone knew.

They have arrived. The guardians of the kingdom,the gods they needed,hope of the three realms. Mouths did not utter words of flattery in fear yet people knew.

Something is about to shift.

The executive commanders of Nabi's army,Logan,Gaara,Jaykar,Zeva,the queen Beatrice,the king Nakamura,Nine....they all have gathered in the throne room of the castle awaiting for Nabi's return after 8 years.

Meanwhile Jungkook entered an underground castle which belonged to Pendragons. The entire castle was lit up with magic crystals beautifully. A knight was leading him towards the meeting room where his presence was requested. He had been wearing comfortable robes for 8 years and now wearing a noble outfit again made him feel uncomfortable yet homey. Sword had always been his best friend and the outfit was a part of his identity.

Upon entering the grand hall,his eyes caught the sight of the huge chandelier up above the ceiling. Right under it was a long table. Surrounding it was the main force of the battle field. Only the important figures who needed to know the real information about the battle. And again after 8 years,he saw his brothers all together sitting around the table. Along with them were some familiar and unfamiliar figures. He could only recognise Luca and Noah? Somehow he himself was surprised that he remembered this person so well. Damn had he grown into a mature man today. And he remembered that every time he met Noah,they used to bicker like some amateurs.

There were some unfamiliar figures he failed to recognise. A woman with Ash blonde hair and shiny orange eyes like two sets of suns have carved into her face. She had presence no one could ignore as she sat next to Ashen Pendragon. The hair was styled into a high pony tail with small braids hanging either side of her forehead.

Another man the same eye colour of the woman was next to her. His hair was the same as hers and you could easily say that they were siblings.

And a man with red long hair. Ears pierced with long earrings,moss green eyes,a beauty unparallel to this world.

"Uncle",Ashen called out.

Jungkook snapped out and looked at his nephew walking towards him. The kid has grown into a man today.

"Thank you for coming today. Please have a seat"

The only remaining seat was in between Taehyung and Noah. So he silently took a seat in between them.

"Still alive huh?",Jungkook mumbled as he leaned a bit closer to Noah.

"Sorry if I disappointed you by being alive",Noah sassed back.

Jungkook did not reply. He ignored Noah and looked at the rest of his brothers who were staring back at him. In the opposite side of the table were Jimin,Hoseok,and Yoongi along with Luca and the red haired stranger.