Chapter 9

|Ch.9

__________

__________

A group of Knights were inside this forest of darkness with their swords out in their hands. They were looking around warily with sweat dropping down. Fear was visible in their eyes.

"There!", one knight shouted as he pointed towards one direction and made a run.

Others looked at each other confused and followed that knight. After running for a minute, they all stopped holding their breath. Some new knights went from green to blue.

"Ha,as expected of our commander", one knight commented.

"Is this something to be expected?", one new knight asked as he pointed his trembling finger at the massive pile of beasts. And on top of it,a young man was sitting comfortably wiping his sword.

The young man had one crimson eye and his left eye was covered in a black eye patch. His hair was black and long till his waist.

"Commander Yoongi!"

The young man looked at the group of Knights with his one crimson eye. They all were looking at him with adoration and some new recruits were trembling in fear. "Any casualties?", his voice was deep with a hint of boredom.

"No sire", One knight with a reddish brown hair answered. He looked like a higher rank knight other than the rest.

Yoongi nodded slightly, "Did you find anything about the couple who were murdered by the beasts few days ago?"

The reddish brown hair answered, "They were a normal wandering family from another country. They crossed the border illegally and accidentally had come across a beast. I heard that they had a daughter with them but we couldn't find the body of the child"

Yoongi was still wiping the blood of his sword,"Huh,dared to cross the border without permission and ended up dead. Such a pain. Look for the girl,we can't keep foreigners without knowing their identity or anything. Find her and send her to her country"

"Yes sire,but there is a problem"

Yoongi,"What is it?"

"A rumour had already spread saying the couple was eaten by your pet beasts. That day,you had sent your pet beasts to the forest to let them play"

Yoongi chuckled amusingly, he didn't give a shit about the rumour. True he had sent his pets out that day but Yoongi had already fed them enough. And those beast pets will never eat anything unless Yoongi gives them permission to eat. So,if Yoongi hadn't ordered them,then there is no way his pets caused their death. "Whatever. Let's wrap up. I need to head home tomorrow"