Season 2|chapter 66

|Ch.66

[I found the perfect man for the Jaykar's character,Kim Sunoo❤️]

__________

Monsters wear faces upon faces to hide themselves among humans. They eat like humans,drink like humans and do everything like humans. But their true intentions are never the one to see the light. But the most amusing thing is,these monsters are born from humans themselves.

Jaykar stood in the middle of the empty street under the night rain. Water drops fell upon his milky skin crawling down his rosy lips. His eyes never left the sky as if he was waiting for something happen but nothing happened other than the silver lightening and thunderous growls. His siren eyes held something eerie that night.

Clash!

Shattering of glasses took his attention away from the sky. He fixed his hood on the head and turned around hearing a very familiar loud voice from the near by bar. His eyes travelled to the knights who are going inside the bar after their night shift of patrolling around. After the hell door opening,all knights are on duty to look after the kingdom till the Pendragons come back.

Jaykar went inside the very loud bar to see what was happening. Luca was was beating the shit out of a man on a table. Suddenly he was pulled back by another knight and he punched Luca on the face. It was a hella mess.

"What's happening?",Jaykar muttered to himself as his eyes went wide with the chaos. Soon enough his question was answered by a random knight by his side.

"Apparently,they were bitching about Pendragons going to rescue lady Hazel when the whole kingdom is in danger. I mean,I can't argue with it too. It's Pendragon's duty to protect the kingdom when it is needed but they have abandoned the kingdom to save the lady Hazel"

Jaykar listened as his eyes darkened with his each word. The man continued not noticing how Jaykar's eyes changed.

"Pendragons opened a hell door to bring back dead,everyone knows it. Isn't it too risky? Why can't they just let go like any other normal person? Death is death. Everyone dies. They should rather pay attention to their duty rather than pointless shit. Luca got agitated when he heard these things. He is always so violent,geez. He should just keep it down at a time like this"

Jaykar,"So,you think it's fine to keep quiet when your best friend is missing and people are talking shit about them?"

The knight looked at Jaykar with an annoyed face but paused seeing his eyes. They were calm yet intimidating with a silent warning. Though Jaykar wasn't a built and buff like other knights,he held this intimidating aura.