Season 2|chapter 63

|Ch.63

_____________

Taehyung wasn't sure what they were expecting to do after opening the hell door. Going straight to hell means a death sentence,no normal human would ever return back. But they were not normal after all. Blessed with Lucian's curse,they are exceptional humans but hell is the land that refuses Lucian's power. Would their survival rate be even lower than a normal human?

Hazel is gone. Everyone thinks she is dead. But why does it hard to think like everyone else? He thought he didn't love her much enough to die for her just like the rest of his family. Then why is he not hesitating to open the hell? He straight up said he will open it. The idea of Hazel's death never crossed his heart,not even slightest. The only thing he thought was bringing her back. Doesn't matter if she is dead,he will bring her back from death.

"Are you crying?"

Taehyung snapped back to reality by doctor Jackson's voice. Raven haired doctor stood side by him.

"Huh?",Taehyung made a confused sound.

The handsome doctor pointed at his face. Taehyung touched his face only to find something wet. What is that? Tears? Just why the hell? He didn't even feel tears leaving his eyes. And why? He couldn't understand.

"You....I've never seen you like this",Jackson said with a somewhat empathising voice. He sighed,"She is your sister after all. Don't worry,we can find her. And it is only possible because of you"

"What the hell,I don't know what you are talking about. I wasn't crying and I'm fine",Taehyung tried to hide his embarrassment as he turned to look at the sun setting between winter mountains. That's right,they are in the winter forest where no human life exist. The forest where Hazel came to train with other trainees. A safe place to open the hell door. His brothers and father were still getting ready.

Jackson made a face and sighed like he is done with Taehyung's ego complex. "You are not the only one who is feeling like shit. And you are not the first person to secretly shed tears. Man,I know it's hard. It's hell we are talking about. A place where only dead goes. Bringing back Hazel is like bringing her back from death itself. The possibility of us all dying there without even seeing her is there. And everyone knows it. So,don't be embarrassed dude"

After a long paused,Taehyung snickered,"I don't know why she liked you so much when you only know how to gaslight the situation instead of comforting"

Jackson smirked,"Maybe because I'm handsome?"

"You wish"