Chapter 5

|Ch.5

_______

_______

Opening her eyes,Nabi found herself in a completely dark space. To her surprise, she was in her original form,in Nabi's own body.black hair,not so pretty face,slim body with normal 21st century cloths. She almost jumped in excitement when someone spoke from her behind.

"What are you doing? Turn around idiot"

Nabi felt a nerve popping on her forehead when she heard the word 'idiot'. Who dared to call her an idiot?! Nabi turned around spitting some curses only to halt.

A beautiful girl was infront of her. What weirded her out was the almost familiar face of that face.

Nabi squinted her eyes,".....Hazel?"

The girl smiled smugly with crossed arms. "Ha! You really recognised me". The real adult Hazel,the original owner of the body. Is this a memory? Or a dream? Or reality?

Nabi had a blank face. She wasn't surprised at this point. She had seen enough to stay sane. But she had one thing to say now, "Give me back my body and let me go"

Hazel scoffed, "Don't try,you can't go back"

Nabi,"Why not?"

"You really don't know? What an idiot. You are already dead in your world"

Nabi was startled a bit,"Don't lie! I'll strangle you ,bitch"

"Who are you calling a bitch? Watch your tongue!"

Nabi scratched her head,"But how did I die? I don't remember at all. And what's up with you? Why am I in your body?"

Hazel,"I don't know how you died but I know how I died"

Nabi looked at her and tilted her head, "You meant about the man you loved?"

According to the story,Hazel dies from the hands of the male lead,the man she loves. It was a pitiful death in the eyes of Nabi. Not like Nabi cared about just a mere side character like Hazel but right now,that side character is infront of her,atleast she should feel something for her.

Hazel's mood dropped. Sitting down,she spoke again,"I reincarnated back into my childhood....But I didn't have the guts to change my fate"