Season 3|Chapter 100

|Ch.100

__________

Dark clouds circulated around Nabi as gathered energy from her surrounding. Eva did the same. The vicious battled continued as both of them got serious injuries.

Nabi grabbed Eva before throwing her towards a mountain. As soon as she crashed onto the ground,Nabi rushed towards Eva to land a punch. But Eva was fast enough to dodge and Nabi's punch left a massive dent on the ground. Nabi continued to attack with her fists.

Somehow,they ended up destroying the whole mountain forest. Some parts were burning up like a wild fire.

Eva gritted her teeth as she poured a spiritual light into her palms as she lounged forward with pure killing intents.

Nabi really had enough as she saw the sun setting in the west. She watched the attack coming her way yet she stood still without dodging. She looked dead straight in Eva's eyes before closing them.

Seeing this,Eva forced herself to stop in the mid fight. Her palm with spiritual light was just an inch away from Nabi's face. Confused,she waited cautiously for a second. "Why did you stop?"

Nabi opened her eyes and heaved a sigh before wiping the blood away from her lips,"Eva,is it really that hard for you to let me save my family?"

Eva gritted her teeth,"Don't put the words like that! I'm saving the kingdom! Don't make me look like a scum here Nabi!"

Nabi was calm and collected,"You saved the kingdom nine times already. Is it that hard to let me win in this life time?"

Eva's eyes shook and she slightly loosened her composure. "But why do you have to destroy the kingdom?"

"Because.....",Nabi was hesitant as she looked at her side.

Eva,"Because?"

"That's the only way to lift the curse"

Eva lowered her hand as she stared at Nabi with a confused face. Nabi looked at her again.

"Eva.....you know.....you don't remember but I saved your life nine times already. In every life time,I saved you just like when we were kids. Also,....your brother....he was destined to die by my brother's hands but I saved him too. I saved him so many times already. And your parents,they are in hell. Ever since I took over the hell,I took them under my wings",Nabi had a very sad and sorrowful expression as she confessed her doings.

Eva had a frozen expression as if she couldn't believe her words.

"Your debt for me,it's bigger than you think. I did so many things for you only to get disappointed at the end of every life time. You took my brothers' lives without sparing a look at me. And never laid your hands to kill me. Though you intended to spare my life out of good will,it always felt like you were mocking me. I felt like you left me alive just to make me suffocate while looking at my family's destruction"

Eva took a staggering step back shaking her head. "N –No,I –I...."

Nabi removed her mask revealing her burnt face. It was another hit on the nail. "Look at my face Eva. I look ugly,ain't I?"

"W –What"

Nabi,"It's the Pendragon curse. Even at this moment,it hurts like hell. I'm burning from inside. My blood is literally boiling inside me. The more I hold onto this life,the more I get hurt. But...."