Season 3|Chapter 123

|Ch.123

____________

Roars of victory in the middle of that torrential rain were heard through out the kingdom as Ashen stood on the top of the castle tower with his sword stained with Nabi's blood.

A new era has begun.

A new beginning.

Meanwhile in a near by mountain,a kid was standing ontop of it with crossed arms. His one eye was covered with an eyepatch while the other was green in colour.

He was watching how every fucking human celebrated his mother's death as if they won a gold mine. He could not do anything because he is a freaking weak kid with no control over his power. He was a product of a devil and a Pendragon thus the genes were so strong in him that he could not tell whether he is a human or a devil. But he was extraordinary,he could say that much. He vividly remembered the moment he was born. His mother held him so dearly with so much love and uttered how much she loved him. That was the only warmth he felt ever in his life so far.

But because of these humans,because of Pendragons,he lost the only warmth he craved for. If only his mother chose him over these bastards,then he wouldn't suffer like this.

Loneliness.

It was painful.

But there was this side he inherited from his father,the madness. Since he can't have the warmth of his mother now,why should anyone have the right to be happy? The audacity to smile.

He grinned,"I will crush you one by one"

The one who does not have anything,has nothing to lose. Thus,this child was ready to face the world with head on. He would start with Pendragons.

The heros of the kingdom already had earned an enemy.

"Young master,someone is here"

The grin disappeared from Storm's face as he looked over his shoulder. Nine was behind with his head bowed and a palm over his chest. 

Storm turned around and walked past Nine while removing the eyepatch revealing his crimson eye.

Nine did not turned around to see what was happening. He knew by the sound of flesh being turned apart,the fate of the intruder was cruel. When he turned around,Storm was bathed in blood as his red eye glowed slightly.

Nine," young master,your mother does not wish for any harm towards Pendragons"

Storm's menacing glare landed on Nine. "Did I ask for your opinion?"

"....no. But please I beg you to reconsider. She died for them"

"Hahahaha!! Died for them? She died because of them. I lost her because of them. And even if she died for them,why must I give my consideration for them? Who are they? They are nothing! Disgusting humans!"

Storm is a storm. He will stop at nothing. Did his mother not see this coming? Did she not foresee this future of his son?

It's too late now.