Season 2|Chapter 61

|Ch.61

[Eva]

[Eva]

___________

Lucy hesitantly approached Luca who was holding Ashen. Jaykar was beside him with a flustered face trying to hide his face while Luca was smirking like a little shit at his poor state. Lucy almost felt like turning around and walk away when Luca's smile vanished seeing her. She felt her heart being squeezed painfully seeing the familiar hatred in Luca's eyes.

He had all the reasons to hate her. It was unfair how he was gifted with Pendragon eyes but no power at all. And it was painfully hilarious and ironic how Lucy received the Pendragon without crimson eyes. Luca suffered a lot because of this and Lucy couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes.

Flashback

"I DON'T WANT TO STOP!! WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME TO STOP FROM LEARNING SWORDS ARTS?!",Ten years old Luca burst out infront of Lucy in pure rage.

Lucy was a thirteen years old girl at that time. She had just heard Luca's doctor saying his life would be in danger if Luca pushed himself hard to be strong. He is destroying his own body to become a knight and Lucy felt worried. She couldn't hide her worries and confronted her brother that evening.

"Luca,listen. Is being a knight that important? You can just....be a doctor? There are so many occupations",Lucy tried to reason him.

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up!! I don't want to listen to you. Leave me alone!",Luca stomped his feet on the ground gritting his teeth.

Lucy was getting tired with his behaviour. She couldn't let him continue to assault his own body to become strong. "Why are you so stubborn? This is clearly not your thing. You need to understand it"

Luca scoffed,"And who are you to decide what is my thing?"

"I'm your sister!!"

Luca glared at her furiously,"You're just a person I share blood with. That's all!Just because we have the same mother and father doesn't mean you get to decide what I want!!! If I want to be a knight,then I'm going to be a fucking knight!!"

"LUCA!!"

"Shut up!!You don't fucking understand me because you're a bitch blinded by everyone's praises! What about me?! I fucking hate you for not seeing anything! Why the fuck do i have to bear these goddamn eyes if i don't have the powers?! Why do they say you deserve these eyes and not me?! Shouldn't it be the other way around?! I should have been the one to inherit the power if i got the fucking red eyes!!!"