Season 2|chapter 70

|Ch.70

________

________

Salvation and destruction.Are you the Salvation? Or the destruction? Would you rather see the light of Salvation or see the darkness of destruction? A bone crushing question to those who know the meaning. Red is the curse. They labelled it as a curse. Soon,the world will be painted in red. Consequences will be graver.

"You need to go back to the world where you belong. It is an order from your own god Lucian",Nyx,the hell King said as he stared at the girl infront of him.

The throne room was dark and empty except for the hell King and Hazel. Nyx sat on top of his throne with crossed legs and a hand supporting his chin with the elbow on the arm of the chair. His violent coloured eyes narrowed down at her seeing a snicker coming out from the crimson eyed girl.

"I belong to where my family is",Hazel replied.

Nyx,"It's not you who decide where you belong. You were never meant to live anyways. You lived thanks to that bitch of your mother who pulled forbidden tricks to place you in another dimensional world"

Hazel didn't budge hearing about her mother for the first time from a stranger. And that stranger happened to be the hell King. "How unfortunate I found my way back home"

Nyx wasn't offended by how sarcastic she sounded. He stayed calm still staring down at the woman. "Go back. Lucian will not let you live longer"

"Hell and Heaven working together to send back a mere soul to another world. Bullying weak is not that good looking ",A sly smile crept into her lips.

Nyx,"....."

"Send me back. I will find my way back again. Try two times. Three times. Million times. I will still come back. Or maybe you can kill me. I heard all Pendragons go to heaven since they are Lucian's slaves. Hahaha"

"I see why Lucian wanted to kill you"

Hazel,"No actually you don't"

Nyx,".....I paid a visit to Orpheus. He seemed to care for you",he remembered how Orpheus reacted when he lied about burning Hazel's soul. "What's so special about you?"

Hazel smiled slightly looking down at her own reflection of the dark shiny floor. A small memory of him showing her shiny magic lights and butterflies came to her mind. "You wouldn't understand"

"...."

Hazel,"I'm not special",But his eyes see me as special. Hazel thought the last statement silently.