chapter 49

|Ch.49

______

______

Taehyung stared at his crystal ball with an intensive stare. Inside that ball was a female figure from another dimension. This was his sister when she was in the other world. She was a beautiful girl in her youth but her expression was far way different from what he's seen from Hazel. Nabi was tired and fake. Her smile,her words,her personality,everything was fake. There was no hint of happiness in those eyes.

He recalled the words of his father when he confronted him. The truth about Hazel -no,the truth about Nabi. A soul from another dimension.

"She is your sister Taehyung. No,they are your sisters. Both Nabi and Hazel...."

Taehyung cursed under his breath and took a deep breath. He had done enough thinking about it. Why does it matter now? He doesn't care about the real Hazel now. What he has is Nabi in Hazel's body. That's all he needs to see. But he pondered if he should confront his sister about this or not.

"She doesn't know that father was the one who brought her back with Dylan's help,right? Then I shouldn't confront for the time being",he mumbled to himself as he stood up. He walked towards the window to see the massive greenery that surrounded the magic tower. On the ground,he could see trainee mages training with their mana energy.

A certain man with blonde hair caught his attention. He had royal features which spoke the authority he has. He is a relative of that imperial family and the only mage that has been trying to catch upto him. Taehyung's rival in the magic tower.

"I probably should head back home now",he shut his window and sighed. He had heard that Hazel had gone to see their grandfather few days ago. "She should be back home by now"

And when he teleported himself to the manor,he was met with a fist punch on the face. Taehyung cursed loudly as he fell back regretting for not teleporting straight to his room. He just had to teleport himself right in the middle of the living room and get sucker punched by some idiot.

"I hope it hurt you",Jungkook growled stretching his fist as he looked down at Taehyung.

"What the fuck! What was that for?!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes,"Heard you ignored Hazel and left without seeing her"

Taehyung,"oh"

" 'oh'? That's all you gotta say?"

Taehyung winced as he got up with a bruised cheek,"I'm here now,ain't I? Let me see her now"