Season 3|Chaptet 124

|Ch.124

________

Jungkook opened his eyes feeling a wave of dizziness hitting him like a brick to his head. Cursing out loud,he groaned clutching his head while rolling on the sheets.

"Ouch!"

A voice of a kid startled him. He seemed to be confused for a second before rasping out a name,"Gabriel?"

The kid from his temple when he was a high priest. It's been almost an year since the war ended. During the past year,everything felt like a rush of wind to everyone. Everyone has been busy,building up the kingdom from the scratch. Man,was it such a hassle. Pendragons were the busiest or atleast that was what it seemed to be. A new Pendragon king was appointed and the house of Pendragons naturally had to sponsor and support the kingdom.

No one shed a tear after that day. No one showed a hint of emotion in their daily basis when they deal with each other. And everyone took a complete change during this time. Like how Jungkook went out of his way to adopt the kid Gabriel. He took the kid with him and built a different mansion for himself to live. Thus,he no longer lived in the main Pendragon house,leaving it for Seokjin. The rest of his brothers also had built their own houses in the capital or far away from the capital or wherever they desired. Jungkook honestly did not know where were they. He did not have a mindset to go looking for them.

For the time being,he only cared about Gabriel's well being and dragon he received from Cenise as a gift. He was happy he did not have to part ways with Venus.

During this time,he spent a lot of his nights in taverns getting drunk to his heart's content. Once in a while,he would spot Jimin or Hoseok but never really had a conversation. He just wanted his time alone.

This was,one of his mornings after getting drunk but how in the world did he return home? He normally spend the night there because apparently he drinks until he knocks himself out.

"Gab,what....what are doing here? Wait,how did I —"

"Someone brought you here last night!",Gabriel answered as he stood up from the ground.

"Who —wait why are you standing up from the ground? Don't tell me you slept there!"

Gabriel sent him an adorable glare,"...you are the one who pushed me when I just tried to wake you up"

Jungkook chuckled in a raspy voice before removing his sheets revealing his bare upper body. "I'm sorry little buddy. But again,who brought me here?"

"A gentleman. He is waiting for you at the dining table. You better hurry up"

"Urg,why is he here? Did the butler not send him off yesterday",Jungkook got up from the bed before reaching out for a glass of water.

"No? He was drunk too. So I told the him to sleep here",Gabriel looked so proud after saying what he did.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow with a blank face,"So....you were wide awake past the mid night.....again?"

"That's not the point!"

"Oh it is little young man! As your 'guardian', I need to make sure you get your good night sleep well"