Season 3|Chapter 101

|Ch.101

________

Fall of a god and rise of a devil,the already broken kingdom faced another downfall. When you thought there is no another cliff to fall off,you'd be surprised to see what the life has prepared for you. If there is no another fall infront of your eyes,someone would create a massive dent on the ground.

The burning flames rising from the floating boat on the river carried the last hope of humanity. The moment the hope was born,it was extinguished on the spot even before people could see it.

Noah watched the burning boat on the river which carried his sister's knight cape. The flames rose to the sky as it burnt her cape. He looked so lost. When he regained his consciousness,he was met with the crimson eyes of the devil. She only gave Eva's knight cape to hold a proper funeral. At that moment,Noah didn't know how he was holding up himself together. He was blank as if he had no emotion at all. When he asked for his sister's body,the only thing he heard was a heartless phrase, 'It is being perished under the flames of hell'

Noah still couldn't bring himself to cry. He was questioning about everything happening around him. He lost everything. Every person he cherished,left him. Just what in the world did he do to deserve this unfairness? Why does he have to suffer?

It didn't make sense to him. All he did was living his life. Then why?

He isn't even related to Pendragons. Nor was he related to the imperial family. Then why?

He sat on the river bank for a longer time like a lifeless doll.

Unknown to him,there was this person watching him from far away. The green eyes watched Noah with an unreadable expression.

It was as if Noah sensed his stare,he looked back slowly. But he saw no one.

___________

Hell gates opened through out the night sky like a galaxy. The eyes of hell looked down upon the kingdom taking all the kingdom in terror.

People on the kingdom stood frozen as they all gazed at the sky. Fear creeping in their bodies like maggots yet they could not move a muscle in utter horror. Was it how you feel when you die? Yes,the fear of dying terrified them to the ground.

Thousands of hell creatures crept out from the hell doors. Hell dragons with winged devils roared as they pierced through the night sky of the kingdom.

And the slaughtering started. Men,women,children,....became piles of dead bodies.

And Nabi watched everything as she stood at the top of a tall building rooftop. Her hands were clasped behind her back as she watched the horrific scene of blood and flesh.

Her eyes flickered as she sensed something. Raising her hand,she caught an arrow which was merely apart from her chest. Her cold blooded eyes turned to the person who shot her an arrow. It was an imperial knight.

Before she could do anything,his head fell from his body like a fruit falling off a tree. Behind him stood Orpheus and Gaara. They both knelt in one knee infront of Nabi to show their respect.

"We've completed the mission,my master",Gaara said with a grin. His palm was on top of his heart as he spoke with so much excitement,"Finally,let the world know my master's grace"