season 3|Chapter 91

|Ch.91

__________

Jaykar's pov|

I was born into a family that never accepted me. A family that tormented me for having something I shouldn't have. When it was meant for a woman,the power accidentally chose me. So,my family and relatives started seeing me as a freak. A woman with man's appearance,they said. Ever since I was little,they used the same insult making me question my identity. What am I? Who am I? A woman?A man? A freak?

I was different,I knew it. But was it a crime? I believed so. I thought I deserved the hate I was getting. I thought i deserved to be tortured just like they did. Because they said so. A weak human with identity crisis deserves hell. I endured every hateful stare thinking I was meant to be treated that way. I thought if I were to die,this curse of a power would disappear and everyone would love me but....I don't want to die. I want to live at the same time I hated living. I was suffering with these thoughts,

Until.....he came to me. Luca. The one and only bastard child of the kingdom. He treated me like garbage. At first,I thought he was the same like others. Treating me like shit,he was no different.

But that's where I was wrong. He treated me like garbage because that is who he is. He treats everyone like garbage. He sees everyone as shit. It wasn't only me. He saw me as a normal person. He never discriminated against me when it came to treating people the way he does to everyone.

I was a human in his eyes.

A human who deserves his normal treatment.

A shit human in his language.

It made me happy.

Luca,my beautiful light.

You hated me because I was weak but you hated every single being for any non existing reason you could find.

Am I that toxic to get obsessed with your shitty personality? I don't know. For the first time,I was happy to to see someone.

And then,another person came to my life. My lady Hazel Pendragon. The person who made me realise how beautiful I am. How beautiful I was to be born with such a gift of a power. The power was no curse. The power didn't choose me accidentally,it was meant for me. It chose me because I was strong. Strong enough to handle the enormous glory of the world. The identity crisis I was having,I didn't need to ponder anymore about who I was. I am Jaykar. A soul user. She saw through me. Lady Hazel,no she is lady Nabi. The person who showed me the goal I needed to focus on. The person who showed me the reason I need to grow strong.

My one and only goal,

Luca it is you. I want to protect you. I want to protect my sunshine. I want to give the whole world to you.

When lady Nabi asked me to join her,I joined her without any hesitation because I know she would never let you get hurt. Other than you,I see no worth in this world. I'm ready to burn this world and I promise to keep you safe from the flames.

I looked at all the around the rocky table. These people,we all are ready to give up our lives for our goals. And in order for that to happen,lady Nabi must live until the end. So,we will give our lives for her.

After the meeting,lady Nabi stood up to leave with Orpheus. I still have something to ask from her. If I can't ask this right now,there might not have a chance for me to ask this.