Chapter 31

|Ch.31

_________

_________

Hazel dressed up with the help of Ruby and made her way out of the house. She didn't need to worry about Luca since from now on,he will be another knight trainee here. His duty will only be when they are not in the training field.

"My lady,you still got time,should we wander around a bit to ease your nerves?", Ruby suggested.

"Hmm,that's a good idea", Hazel smiled liking the idea.

Ruby slightly bowed and followed Hazel. "You know Ruby,you don't need to work. If you want,you can go and seduce a boy, I wouldn't mind"

"No one will like a fallen noble like me,lady"

"I can't say that's not true just to make you feel comforted but there might be someone who will love you", Hazel commented.

Ruby looked up at Hazel and asked,"So,my lady believes in true love?"

"Not exactly. But love exists. It's just you have to be extremely lucky to feel it"

Ruby,"...lady,you are not even 18 but you seem to know a lot of stuff"

"Ho ho,true. Are you impressed?"

Ruby,"Can't say no"

Hazel smiled cheekily, "well,aren't you lucky to have me as your master?"

Ruby did a thumbs up,"Yes,very. I get paid a lot thanks to you. No love can be compared to that"

Hazel pouted,"What the....Ruby you little!", she pulled Ruby into a headlock and ruffled her hair. After her cute assaults,Ruby backed away calmly and fixed her hair back to normal. "Gosh Ruby,you are such a mood killer"

"I'm naturally like this,my lady"

"I don't believe it. We all have fake masks infront of people. You are no different, and neither do I. Even that punk Luca. I don't blame you"

Ruby paused and stared at Hazel's walking figure.

Hazel,"Ruby,it's really rare for me to take a liking to someone in this world. But I like you. I hope,someday, you can be comfortable around me. So,if you decide to be comfortable around me,give me a smile. I feel like your smile will encourage me"

Ruby slightly widened her eyes but went back to normal really quickly. She started walking behind her,"Will think about it"

Hazel and Ruby walked side by side and they ended up in the forest where the hunting was held yesterday.