Season 3|Chapter 125

|Ch.125

________

The grand Duke of the nation,the father to the current King,Seokjin Pendragon,held the most power of the kingdom after the king Ashen. It's been an year and half already but he did not have a proper conversation with his family because of their own way of dealing the aftermath.

And it was not expected when Taehyung requested for a family meeting. Seokjin also wanted to check on them after all,so it was a good opportunity to have everyone back home. So he asked his wife to prepare a nice dinner for everyone to enjoy.

Everything was good.

First one to arrive was Hoseok with his devil girl beside him. The she-devil had not left even after the war but nobody ever saw her after the war. It seemed like she had been with Hoseok all this time. And to Seokjin's surprise ot not,she was pregnant.

Hoseok shrugged with a smile seeing Seokjin's dumbfounded look.

Unlike him,his wife was calmly accepting the she-devil's pregnancy as she lead her to a comfortable room. On the way to the room,her wings accidentally popped up startling everyone but she giggled awkwardly and followed Seokjin's wife.

Hoseok chuckled,"She still has a hard time hiding her wings and horns"

Seokjin smiled shaking his head,"She does not have to hide them when she is here. By the way,what is her name?"

"Shay. Her name is Shay"

It was settled,Seokjin accepted her without a question. He believed in Hoseok's judgement thus he avoided giving any advices and only wished for his happiness.

"....are you alright?",Seokjin still asked this question because no one had a nice time during the past year and half.

A bitter smile crept into Hoseok's lips as he lowered his head slightly. The smile of hope was no longer there. Only the bitterness of the survival was left. Hoseok suffered a lot during his past year and half. Countless nights with nothing but nightmares of his own hands killing his sister would haunt his life. Tue guilt of living was eating his life away like a serpent's vengeance.

If he did not meet the she devil,he would have gone insane slowly. She saved him from his misery. She gave him a safe ground taking away all his nightmares. It was hard but she pulled him up from the hell he was living. A devil from hell gave him heaven. Still,it does not mean everything was completely fine. It's just that he has a person to share his pain.

"I'm fine brother",...."how are you?"

Seokjin shrugged,"Just living because i have no choice"

Wasn't it everyone's case. Even if they wanted to die,they could not. Otherwise it would make Nabi's all the efforts go in vain.

Soon,others also filled in. Yoongi,Namjoon,Jimin,and Taehyung.

The last person to arrive was Jungkook.

His dragon Venus landed on the front yard of the Pendragon mansion startling all the knights. The first one to jump down was Gabriel Pendragon. Jungkook jumped after him. Both of them had styled their hairs in a similar way. The outfits were exactly same,just the size was different.