Season 2|chapter 69

|Ch.69

__________

Seokjin's and Namjoon's swords clashed against each other creating a red spiritual lightening strings. Their enraged blazing eyes glared at each other as they pushed each other back and jumped in again to attack. The wind they created messed the fairy cave and shook the ground. Inside such a small cave,it was inevitable to stop the rumbling of the cave caused by the two men.

All the fairies emerged from the lake and looked above the cave in worry. The fairy who spoke to Namjoon was still beside him with an anxious face. She looked around to see the damage caused the outsiders.

"If you want to fight,just go outside!!",The fairy screamed.

Namjoon's back hit the wall beside the fairy making her screech. He wiped the blood in the corner of his lips and said,"No. I need to find my brother. Right now and right here!"

Seokjin scoffed,"I am the real one damnit!"

The fairy looked between the two men and spoke again,"If you lost your brother,then you should be looking where you lost him! Not here!"

Namjoon,"How the heck would I know where I lost him! You tell me! Where is he? How do I get rid of this fake?"

"Namjoon! Just listen to me! This bitch is lying"

Fairy,"I'm not! I'm a hell creature,remember? So I know how to tell apart from fake and real"

Seokjin,"Oh yeah? Namjoon,decide. Do you believe me or this bitch from hell?"

Namjoon had crinkles forming in his forehead as he was hit with the sudden command. Decide? Who should he believe? It's not that easy right? What if Seokjin is fake and making him do things without him knowing.

"Doppelgangers don't want other person to know they are fake. They only stop persuading when the real one appears",The fairy said next to Namjoon's ear. "If you are really unlucky,you will never see the real one and these doppelgangers would drag you to the dark pit of shadows where they'll torture you mentally. It would be hard to pull away from the torture once you fell"

Namjoon had cold sweat all over his forehead. He felt suffocated. "So,these shadows act on their own to torture people?"

"Yes. They are the natural protectors of hell. So they won't hesitate to do anything to make you stay away from the king"

"The king? They protect the king? Is that why this thing is trying to distract me?",Namjoon asked as he looked at Seokjin in fear.

Seeing his fear,fairy continued,"Exactly. You better run or kill this doppelganger"

Seokjin,"Namjoon,I asked you to decide"

"Look how impatient he is. He is scared you will kill him before he could drag you to the dark pit"

Namjoon gulped down and took two steps back. He looked at the fairy and looked back at Seokjin again. "You are fake,aren't you?"

"Seriously?"

"Don't fool me! Tell me the truth!"

Seokjin had a look of frustration. "For fuck's sake Namjoon! Stop being a coward and look at me directly!"